The Moon does not exist!

oh! the irony

Irony is the only law of the universe!

That and the Internet is full of trolls, tinhats and subhuman idiots. With tiny flashes of intelligence here and there.

• 3 weeks later...
prove that it doesnt exist.

That arguement is actually more idiotic than the one posted at the website.

If something does NOT exist, there is - by definition - ZERO physical evidence of it. Therefore, no way to produce

any evidence, which makes it a moot arguement to begin with.

That arguement is actually more idiotic than the one posted at the website.

If something does NOT exist, there is - by definition - ZERO physical evidence of it. Therefore, no way to produce

any evidence, which makes it a moot arguement to begin with.

Unicorns don't exist but I can still prove there isn't one in my bed. The burden of proof lies with the person making a claim. If you claim they moon does not exist, you're going to need something to back that up.

Unicorns don't exist but I can still prove there isn't one in my bed. The burden of proof lies with the person making a claim. If you claim they moon does not exist, you're going to need something to back that up.

Really? Prove there isn't one in MY bed.

By stating there isn't a Unicorn in your bed, you have NOT proven they don't exist... only that you don't have one.

I didn't say they didn't exist, just that there's no unicorn in my bed.* You said you can't prove a negative and I was pointing out that's not always true.

*there is one on my couch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This topic inspires me to write about how the Sun doesn't exist, and ask for physical proof of it.

I wonder how many nuts I can get to bow to my "theory".

• 1 month later...

This has got to be the most pointless thing i've eve read. You can make the "[insert name] does not exist" claim about almost anything. Someone prove to me the Pyramids in Egypt exist. I have never seen anything but pictures and videos of them.

OP - That article / website is ludicrous, WTF?

There is no moon ? Of Course theres a moon, if that site is not just a hoax windup site, whoever wrote it needs locking up, for along long time and given lots of calming anti-psychosis drugs :laugh:

And to humour it somewhat, you really think the goverment has the technology or intelligence or skills to invent, build, control and maintain something like the moon for this long, this perfectly? Not a chance in hell ! lmao Absurd.. some people.. :no:

OP - That article / website is ludicrous, WTF?

There is no moon ? Of Course theres a moon, if that site is not just a hoax windup site, whoever wrote it needs locking up, for along long time and given lots of calming anti-psychosis drugs :laugh:

And to humour it somewhat, you really think the goverment has the technology or intelligence or skills to invent, build, control and maintain something like the moon for this long, this perfectly? Not a chance in hell ! lmao Absurd.. some people.. :no:

Read the bottom of the website.

DISCLAIMER: All editorial content on this website is strictly not the writer’s/author’s opinion. THE MAD REVISIONIST, located on the moon, is owned and operated by accident. The content of this page is the copyrighted property of THE MAD REVISIONIST. Any illegal copying or circulating of this page, in whole or in part, without the expressed permission of THE MAD REVISIONIST will be taken as a compliment. And no, we're not really offering $100,000. What are you, crazy?