The Moon does not exist!

It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders

? Seriously?

The people that think that the moon does not exist are the same fools that believe that the matrix is real

Read up on quantum theory if one sub atomic particle can be in two different places how does that make sense? In theory, possibly we could be in the matrix. When I first read this thread I didn't think it would such a tin foil article as it is, but I saw on the science channel they said something to this effect, "if you aren't looking at something it isn't there, the only reason why the moon is there is because your mind put it there".

I don't remember the context but back on topic to seriously think the moon is fake is b.s., what about the red bull sponsored guy that sky dived from space, he saw the moon, your telling me from outer space our government is still faking the moon?

Quite honestly, I've always thought that this thread is just one big fat troll. I mean personally, it's pretty obvious that it's one big fat joke to get people riled up, and damn they did.

As opposed to the huge number of well sourced intellectual threads in this forum section :rofl:

I am curious to know which one was the first?

Because, to me, this one exceeds them all

Never underestimate Andrea Borman.

• Like 2

The problem here is that ancient civilizations acknowledged the moon and used it for creating calendars, telling time, etc. So any tin-foil hat theories of the government creating holograms or whatever other non-sense obviously doesn't make sense.

The author of that list discusses the reference of the moon in the bible, but brushes it off only because the bible says that the moon stopped. Well yeah obviously the moon didn't stop (the bible is a storybook after all), but the fact that it makes reference to the moon is proof enough.

Piccolo shot it down!!!! dont you all know????

it was to prevent the saiyans from transforming!!!

Maybe the moon actually is made of cheese - a piece of mozzarella that slipped from God's plate one day! :D

(Yes, I know - it's not that funny.)

Being serious the amount of power required to create a "holographic moon", would require more than coal energy which is what our country is still heavily relying on :/.