The Moon does not exist!

^ yeah, who knows for sure if the sky is actually blue? It's all perception... :shiftyninja:

technichly... :whistle:

:D

so hmm...the moon is a hologram...or a balloon? wtf? what about when there is a luna eclips? it must be a pretty big and solid balloon thats 74,000,000,000,000,000,000 ton and lets say about 240,000 miles away from the earth...

its...the moon. c'mon reading that conspiracy crap made me believe in the moon more. :no:

so hmm...the moon is a hologram...or a balloon? wtf? what about when there is a luna eclips? it must be a pretty big and solid balloon thats 74,000,000,000,000,000,000 ton and lets say about 240,000 miles away from the earth...

its...the moon. c'mon reading that conspiracy crap made me believe in the moon more. :no:

lol I still think the thread maker will make a cameo tho :whistle:

So thats what the government are really spending all our taxes on, damn them!

putting a fake moon in the sky for no reason whatsoever?! I guess the gov just get bored sometimes :p

Here's the proof

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

When i first saw it i thought it was just a stupid joke. After reading it, and finally pulling my head out of my ass, it has changed the way i think. I suggest everyone read this, the facts are there, and no one can deny that.

Your joking and I know it. Lol nice waste of people's time, having them argue at you for no reason...

So wrong, it is not a freakin' balloon with helium propelled in the air with propellers.

Are you kidding me?

Why does NASA spend millions of dollars on shuttles that fly out there...

Why does the history of humans and in books from old times state that they see a moon.

That link is stating that there are no other planets out there aswell...

How foolish!

If there were no moon, there would be no howling from the wolf...

Just think before you post some crap like this...

He's right. There is no moon.

Every night, what you're staring at in the sky is a giant grey flying squirrel curled up into a round that seems rocky but that is in fact fuzzy.

It's there,i see it and pls ...prove me the hologram exist ,and u can stop a laser ray and project it in the air ....more...make the ray invizible before and after the "Target" ....

NO HOLOGRAM EXISTS ...u can't project smth in air....only on helium....and that's not hologram,it's projection....

This is such retarded crap. The "r" in F_g = (G*m_1*m_2)/r^2 remains constant because of centripetal acceleration.

and... ever heard of ocean tides?

tool.

This is such retarded crap. The "r" in F_g = (G*m_1*m_2)/r^2 remains constant because of centripetal acceleration.

and... ever heard of ocean tides?

tool.

SA.

TIRE.

None of the guys facts in that story were close to being correct. Plus look at the photographs, did someone photoshop the picture of the guys bald head in 1852, to make it look like the moon? None of any of that makes sense at all.

All I have to say is someone prove to me that Columbus, Ohio exists. I have never been there, I have seen pictures but those could have been photoshopped. There is no reference to Columbus, Ohio in texts predating the 1800's or whatever. Sure there are videos, but they could have been taken in any town. I mean my geology teacher told me it exists but she could have been paid to say that by the government...

it exists....i live here. it sucks.

• 3 months later...
3. The argument from evolution.

It is well known that many animals (e.g. wolves) exhibit unusual behavior at the time of the full moon. Clearly this is something that makes animals

uneasy. However, if the moon had existed since ancient times, animals would have got used to it from now.