Runtime error

hey guys...i have recently installed some software on a machine, the same software is on two machines atm...the first one has no problems however the second is giving me the error...

Runtime error 1512 - Display is not supported by available hardware at line 0

i tried googling but because runtime is so generic it didnt bring much up that helped...

i have set the resolution to 1024 x 768 < 32Bit

i downloaded the latest drivers from nvidia's site but it had trouble installing, half way through i get the error...

the Nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit.

now i am pretty damn sure that these are the correct drivers

error7lj.th.jpg

i got the drivers here : Driver

the pc is running win 2000 and is fully updated...let me know if you need to know anything else

im afraid i got the same error when trying to install those drivers... this is my workplace that this is happening so upgrading the card isnt really upto me i'm only an apprentice IT technician and boss is/has been off a few days

First uninstall the drivers via the Control Panel, then you're gonna want to go into safe mode, use DriverCleaner and clean out all the old Nvidia drivers. Next go into normal mode and install the correct drivers as posted above. I have a feeling you've got driver conflicts.

• 6 years later...