Sony Ericsson K800i

If you just want to check news, weather, sports results etc, then GPRS isn't really that bad over here. As a few networks (I know vodaphone do, and I think O2 do) have free use if you stay on their own portals, and don't go to other sites. It's very limiting I know, but its good if you just want to know the footie scores lol.

• 2 weeks later...

That is odd, because I called a few dealers here in DK, all of them either don't have it or are getting it in 1 or 2 months. A bit strange I would say?

• 1 month later...

Just got one of these.

Without a doubt the most jizz-tastic phone on the market. RSS reader is just one of many cool features. Glad someone else did the review for me since there is far too much detail to go into.

Who needs wi-fi when it drains the battery so fast it's worthless? (N80)

Rating:

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Yes, 6 out of 5. It's that good.

Thats it, I'm getting one! :D

Its damn sexy, and as my mom's old Panasonic mobile is almost dead, this will be quite an upgrade! (uh I use my mom's mobile most of the time coz she doesn't need it much).

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to upgrade my 750i to either the K800i or the Samsung D900 and even though design and feature wise the K800 is a slightly better phone I just felt it was too bulky.

Both are excellent phones but I just had to go with the one I can't feel in my pocket