I need some help with MSN Mac 3.0

I haven't been able to conect to MSN for about 3 weeks. I think it has to be with my instalation of Jaguar, but I'm not sure since I been traveling for about month and a half. I can connect to my account thru FIRE. So please I need some help with this. I had reinstalled it 2 or 3 times and still nothing. All i get is that I may not be connected to the internet witch I am.

Again thanks in advance for the help.

half the time i use msn messenger on a mac, it wont connect (os 8.6)...im wondering if its a msn for mac problem all around, or if its just the puters im using and something with your computer..hmmm

hopefully u get it to work again...if msn messenger IS that slow on a highspeed connection...then yikes...its gonna take like an hr to connect on 28.8 :(

i use msn messenger 3 on jaguar and have no problems at all connecting, however i do often find that is signs out for no particular reason, i am just sitting there typing a message and all of a sudden it just says 'you are no longer are signed in' blah blah blah.

I'd check out Proteus 2.2. It's in alpha and the 2.0 version still has a bug with MSN with it... but it's still a rather nice client! :)

[edit]Apparently he fixed the msn and aim connection bugs in 2.0, so grab that one instead :D[/edit]