• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

'Breast ironing' to stunt girls' growth ?

kombolcha    11

i need visual aid. i can't imagine what it'd look like.

Alladaskill17    181

1. [Typical guy] NNNNOOOOOOOO! :angry:

2. Why?? Just let em grow, that has to hurt. :no:

OxideNOS    0

what if they get burned completely. that's a dumbest idea... let'em grow... and teach them kung-fu

Toology    13

Due to my awful geographical knowledge, I was under the impression that Cameroon was in the US. It all makes sense now, as I said, I can understand this happening in the african jungle.

That is pretty awful. But even so, reading the 3rd paragraph of the article would have told you Cameroon is in West Africa.

I am Reid    45

Every since i first saw this thread, i avoided it becaue i thought it would be something dumb about girls trying to iron their shirts on the way to school becuase they didnt have enough time, and were getting burnt and it was stunting their growth. Then just now i figured no, it cant be anything that dumb, it has to be just a strange title. Sure enough when i read it, It was everything if not more then what i expected.

L3thal    2

Every since i first saw this thread, i avoided it becaue i thought it would be something dumb about girls trying to iron their shirts on the way to school becuase they didnt have enough time, and were getting burnt and it was stunting their growth. Then just now i figured no, it cant be anything that dumb, it has to be just a strange title. Sure enough when i read it, It was everything if not more then what i expected.

:rofl: