Cristiano Ronaldo wants Spanish move

It's frustrating to see everyone calling us cheaters and divers because of one player, Italy dives a lot more than us, even France dive as much as us.

In almost every portugal world cup match I have watched, they have been really physical and I have always hated Portugal for that. Even the stats show it.

Link: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/stat...on=tdc&sort=CAU

Even though Portugal have a lot of talent(Figo, Ricardo), I dont understand why then tend to use such -ve tactics so frequently. I do understand that most teams resort to such tactics, but the frequency is really high in many of Portugal's matches.

The problem with people is C. Ronaldo doesn't know how to dive so people notice when he dives...

There are other players (not stating any names) that dive more than Ronaldo, the only problem is they are older and more experient so they dive better ...

Zidane took a dive in today's first half, I think the move for Ronaldo will be good, it'll be nice to see him playing with Messi and Ronaldnho at FC, or the likes of some good players at Real Madrid.

I dont believe it, all this hate is obviously from that match.

Believe me when I say that he was hated before this match. Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben have been hated in the Premiership for a while now after their constant cheating.

Believe me when I say that he was hated before this match. Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben have been hated in the Premiership for a while now after their constant cheating.

How very true

Even though Portugal have a lot of talent(Figo, Ricardo), I dont understand why then tend to use such -ve tactics so frequently. I do understand that most teams resort to such tactics, but the frequency is really high in many of Portugal's matches.

In my opinion it is the coach. Everyone in 2002 was complaining about Brazil being divers and cheaters and this year you didn't see much of that from brazil. I really think the coach is teaching them these tactics.