Fantasy Premiership

Well great start for me :crazy:

One of my defenders got sent off, one didn't score because of the amount of goals conceded, my midfield was poor bar one and and 2/3 strikers didn't score. Still got two to play one of them being my captain. Lets hope he baggs 6 or so lol :whistle:

Look's like I am top!

Still got Terry and Sheva to play tomorrow as well!

How come Chelseas playing two matches in two days isnt it supposed to be once a week?

How come Chelseas playing two matches in two days isnt it supposed to be once a week?

Chelsea never played yesterday...

Just today, although I think they are playing again on Wednesday.

Hey everybody!

After much waiting the season FINALLY started on Saturday and I finally had my weekly fill of MOTD. But, more important than the Premiership itself, the Neowin Fantasy Football league also began in earnest!

This week was good from Wayne Rooney's perspective, who bounced back after trouble with the FA over a red card in a UTD friendly by scoring two goals, and John Terry, scoring against Man City in the first half. Both players got some decent points for teams, with 16 and 12 respectively!

Scott Hall's SAFC have got off to a flying start with an amazing 73 points, closely followed by Paul Hoang's Caboobs Boobs, scoring 71 & Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC scoring 70. Unfortunately, the week didn't fair quite as well for Chris Thompson's Monkey Madness (22) and Derek hood's FC Polen (20). The season, however, has only just begun and there is plenty of time for everyone to improve, especially when, like Derek, you have Henry and Shevchenko up front!

Good luck in Gameweek2

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1156121994_thumb.jpg

WTF is a wild card, Im getting really ****ed because Ive been trying to find the anszer on the premierleague site but I still dont understand. I played James as the wild card for the next gameweek. I did this because Cech was injured and I didnt want to deduct any points from my total next week, but whats the catch? Does the wildcard change every week?

WTF is a wild card, Im getting really ****ed because Ive been trying to find the anszer on the premierleague site but I still dont understand. I played James as the wild card for the next gameweek. I did this because Cech was injured and I didnt want to deduct any points from my total next week, but whats the catch? Does the wildcard change every week?

The description of what a 'wildcard' does can be found here, as stated in the first post in this thread.

After selecting your squad you can still deal in the transfer market. Unlimited squad transfers can be made, 1 transfer can be made between each gameweek deadline without charge. Each additional transfer made in the same gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total at the next deadline. Free transfers are not carried over from week to week.

All transfers before the start of the season are made at no cost. For teams entering after the start of the season, no points will be deducted before their first deadline.

You can play 1 transfer wild card a season. All transfers made in the Gameweek your wild card is played will be without points deduction. You play your wild card when confirming transfers.

Basicly, you can make one transfer a week 'for free', any more than one will deduct 4 points per player from your total score. But the week you play your 'wildcard' you can make as many subs as you wish WITHOUT point deduction. You can only play your wildcard once.

Hope that helps :)

- FaRSightxc2

I still dont get it.. seriously. My goalkeeper is the wild card so what does that mean?

I know that all transfers will be without deducting points when my wild card is played but whats the catch.

Pretty much you wasted your wildcard.

You should play it when you plan to make MORE THAN ONE transfer in a week, because then you can transfer more than one player for free. Looks like you used it when you only made one change, which was free anyway.

- FaRSightxc2

Pretty much you wasted your wildcard.

You should play it when you plan to make MORE THAN ONE transfer in a week, because then you can transfer more than one player for free. Looks like you used it when you only made one change, which was free anyway.

- FaRSightxc2

post-84865-1156276709.jpg

:laugh:

The second set of games were played this week, and the league is beginning to hot up!

Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC have jumped two places into the lead, whilst my very own team (FaRSightxc2's Team) overtook thirteen people and are currently sitting in second place. Halo FC, KHALZ XI & BENQ complete the top five. Unfortunatelty, Derek hood's FC Polen remain rooted to the foot of the table, probably beacuse of Henry not playing sdue Arsenal's match in the Champions League, but Chris Thompson's Monkey Madness has improved greatly, moving 11 places up.

The best point score for this week was 66 by FaRSightxc2's team :p

Good luck in gameweek 3 all!

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1156438868_thumb.jpg

The second set of games were played this week, and the league is beginning to hot up!

Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC have jumped two places into the lead, whilst my very own team (FaRSightxc2's Team) overtook thirteen people and are currently sitting in second place. Halo FC, KHALZ XI & BENQ complete the top five. Unfortunatelty, Derek hood's FC Polen remain rooted to the foot of the table, probably beacuse of Henry not playing sdue Arsenal's match in the Champions League, but Chris Thompson's Monkey Madness has improved greatly, moving 11 places up.

The best point score for this week was 66 by FaRSightxc2's team :p

Good luck in gameweek 3 all!

- FaRSightxc2

Ha ha, I am winning! I have a feeling it wont be for long though, you are just to tactical I think Farsight, you make change's based on the upcoming fixtures :p.

This is the first week I selected John Terry as my Captain, and he only goes and get's one point :pinch:.

Good luck all (Y)

Ha ha, I am winning! I have a feeling it wont be for long though, you are just to tactical I think Farsight, you make change's based on the upcoming fixtures :p.

This is the first week I selected John Terry as my Captain, and he only goes and get's one point :pinch:.

Good luck all (Y)

I gotta be a bit tactical!

I'm in a leage with my mates, and we are doing a 'beer pyramid'.

You have to buy a beer for everyone that finnishes above you, and i'll be buggered if i'm buying 20 ppl beers!

- FaRSightxc2 :D

WTF!?!??!?! i am 2nd last......i just got an email 2day bout week2 ....but it already finished...WTF.....i didnt get to change my team so i get 11 points noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

i thought week2 starts on saturday :@:@:@:@:@:@