Name and Logo for gamesite

Question

Hey all

I need a professional looking logo for the my gamesite. It is called "TN-3". The site will be designed around the logo, so it's all in your hands...

You can choose the colors freely as long as it looks neat and pro. The logo must also be a Vector one.

Payment is offered via international banc transaction since I live in Belgium and don't have paypal :)

The prize can be negotiated between the designer and myself according to the logo he offers.

Reward will be around 150$ if you provide a really good logo

Other questions? Just ask ;)

Edit: Contest will run for 1 month... I really want a neat looking logo :D

Edit 2: Vector file must be saved in .eps format... you can use .jpg to post in the thread ;)

.Joa

Edited by .Joa

Not mad at all :D

Just think that web 2.0 is a marketing buzz word, lots of hype and a new style. Lots of good reading about web 2.0 here http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/ti...-is-web-20.html titled What is Web 2.0. Hey come on now how does Wikipedia fit in the logos shown here by Martin Hipp, its not about the logos, its about a new web and how to marketing it. Your interpretation of web 2.0 logs might differ from mine or others, and the real fonts used in web 2.0 are mostly rounded typefaces. :) Oh and by the way i like realitvity, just post your stuff, i think it should be the creator of the thread that should give advice to what he wants. And as far as you helping me, well run out and get me some more beer hahahahah and that would be helping.... :|

I don't see anything specific about "Web 2.0" logos from any other logo out there. o_O

If you see a logo on Web 2.0 based website it doesn't make that logo any different if you saw it on a normal website... these kind of logos have been and are available for any kind of website, I don't know why they are described as web 2.0.

I don't see anything specific about "Web 2.0" logos from any other logo out there. o_O

If you see a logo on Web 2.0 based website it doesn't make that logo any different if you saw it on a normal website... these kind of logos have been and are available for any kind of website, I don't know why they are described as web 2.0.

I agree with u 100 percent, like i said earlier its all marketing hype

A nice crisp look, on the web 2 style, simple and colorful. I made the second one to look like a button but i think it looks better plain.. let me know what you think. :alien:

I didn't post that logo for you to copy it :p

oh :pinch: , i did it backwards hahahaha so its not the same :rofl: seems your undecided in the style you want?

it's not only me who chooses the logo ;)

When the contest ends, we (staff of TN3) will take a look at all of them :)

it's not only me who chooses the logo ;)

When the contest ends, we (staff of TN3) will take a look at all of them :)

k, thats cool, color prefernces and styles would be a plus, the more info the better.

shades of orange and blue and as said earlier... very neat style :p

Maybe take a look at other gamesites to get inspiration ;)