Name and Logo for gamesite

Question

Hey all

I need a professional looking logo for the my gamesite. It is called "TN-3". The site will be designed around the logo, so it's all in your hands...

You can choose the colors freely as long as it looks neat and pro. The logo must also be a Vector one.

Payment is offered via international banc transaction since I live in Belgium and don't have paypal :)

The prize can be negotiated between the designer and myself according to the logo he offers.

Reward will be around 150$ if you provide a really good logo

Other questions? Just ask ;)

Edit: Contest will run for 1 month... I really want a neat looking logo :D

Edit 2: Vector file must be saved in .eps format... you can use .jpg to post in the thread ;)

.Joa

Edited by .Joa

Not to be egotistical but he said he liked mine

likes and making a desicion or two different things, not to offend, but the thread seems to have died like a lot of them do, after people put an honest effort into creating somthing for the people that start these threads asking for stuff. So i guess i should have asked is this thread dead?

Im guessing he has something in the back of his mind and hes waiting for someone to show up with something that catches his eye. Your style dosent seem to fit what he wants... You cant get everyone P1guy. Let him end it when he feels its done or when he sets a deadline for people to squeze in their last submissions.

Im guessing he has something in the back of his mind and hes waiting for someone to show up with something that catches his eye. Your style dosent seem to fit what he wants... You cant get everyone P1guy. Let him end it when he feels its done or when he sets a deadline for people to squeze in their last submissions.

not about my style, just wondering if the thread was dead... so i guess its not? hahaha

I would have thought that he would be the last to post requesting more stuff.

Web 2.0 is not just a marketing hype... Well imo it is a certain look of a logo...

P1guy: too amateur to my liking :/

Web 2.0 is not just a marketing hype... Well imo it is a certain look of a logo...

P1guy: too amateur to my liking :/

Ya i know :D and if you think web 2.0 is a style, then where does wikipedia's logo fit in? not even in color,

so anyway its just my opinion, but what is web 1.0 or 1.5 hmm i guess i missed them, and i've been foolin around since floppy disks and ya i think windows was on 10 3.5" disks. hahaha oh well heres another attempt cause im board.

Please comment :D

I'm really looking for something minimalistic... :)

hows this then, WEB 2.0 Style and minimalistic, available in any color comb desired..

Please comment

not something I'd use for a gamesite... keep that in mind...

1) minimalistic

2) neat and pro

3) GAMESITE ;)

Okay, errm... why don't you draw us a little idea of what you want and we can all work from that, because going through all the posts it seems you don't like all that much.

I can't draw lol :p

And you guys are the designers...

If we don't get something, we'll have to pay a professional designer I think :/

Sorry, if you can't describe well enough what you want that you don't get it in 100 entries, any professional designer is either gonna laugh at you and say "Find someone else", or charge you hourly, and you can pay through the nose as you reject each successive logo because they aren't what you want.

Mmmm exactly. We need an idea of what you want, saying briefly Web 2.0 - which everyone's oppinion about differs and clean and gaming site like... mmm doesn't really help. I'll try again once some guidelines are provided.