Sound Projector..

Well. After a got tiwhile I finally got tired of hearing my girl friend yelling about all the wires for my Hometheatre speakers. So I bagen looking for somekind of wireless speakers or something to help me solve the problem.

I found info about Yamaha Sound Projectors.

These supposed to be the solution for hometheatres or something.

So my questios is...Are they good?..

I can now affort easily the YSP-800, But i can try a little and get the 1000 or the 1.

Anyone try these actually? Are they Really Rule?

I will connect it to my Xbox 360, My tv and my HDDVD(When it Arrives :whistle: )

Thanks

VJS

Well. After a got tiwhile I finally got tired of hearing my girl friend yelling about all the wires for my Hometheatre speakers. So I bagen looking for somekind of wireless speakers or something to help me solve the problem.

I found info about Yamaha Sound Projectors.

These supposed to be the solution for hometheatres or something.

So my questios is...Are they good?..

I can now affort easily the YSP-800, But i can try a little and get the 1000 or the 1.

Anyone try these actually? Are they Really Rule?

I will connect it to my Xbox 360, My tv and my HDDVD(When it Arrives :whistle: )

Thanks

VJS

What kind of problems were you having with wires? I'm in an apartment and managed to lift up just a little carpet, and stuff them against where the carpet meets the baseboard. And that's with 14 guage.

well I did the same but I have wood floors, the carpet in the living room were the HT lies its not big enought.

I mean they dont bother me...but I dont live alone..so I preffer to look for an alternative then make the wires go trough the ceilling or something

This thing looks very gimmicky. The rep came in and talked to me one on one about it and I just don't buy it. First of all, there's not going to be any bass. Second, there's no way the sound it puts out is going to be able to reflect exactly right to give you the surround effect.

well I imagine the same thats why i found some reviews that said that the Yamaha sub its the perfect match...but my question is....did u actually Try it?

well I imagine the same thats why i found some reviews that said that the Yamaha sub its the perfect match...but my question is....did u actually Try it?

No I haven't tried it, but I have tried dozens of devices just like it. You can't seriously expect t oget true or near true surround sound from one box.

yea there are plenty of ways of hiding the wires other than the carpet, walls, through the floors/cieling, run them around the furniture if the back and one side wall is closed off.

well..I gues i wil have to get one to figure it out..:)

.Or maybe the new phillips HT with Wirless Rear Speakers...look Neat..dont know how good is in the other hand

well..I gues i wil have to get one to figure it out..:)

.Or maybe the new phillips HT with Wirless Rear Speakers...look Neat..dont know how good is in the other hand

I haven't heard a philips audio system that I thought sounded good. Just being honest.

well..thats a good answer..

Well I guess I will have to use Cables....

now I have to change the old (and really bad) Sony Speakers I put in my apartment..

I need small ones with good sound ( I will never use them TOO Loud) I was thinking In getting the Same Ones I installed at my parents house

a while ago (before I sold them to get Klipsch). HKTS 14, they were pretty good...the down side was the SUB wich was waaaay to big.

Can u recommend e something Bangbang?

Well, why not look into the Klipsch Quintets? The III series is a bit pricey at $500, but I know Best Buy has been clearing out the series II at something like $200. Then you can find a small sub to suit your needs. Maybe either the Klipsch Sub-10 or the JBL Sub-10 (yes, they both have the same damn model number). If that's still out of your range, look at the Polk Audio RM6750BK 5.1 system. They seem to get pretty good reviews from consumers and such (i haven't heard them myself, so I can't say for certain that they are good).

Well I foud the series II inamazon at 300 They are for shure in my price range...

I might even get the Series III but...The price difference really worth it in sound quality??

They are pretty similar in sound quality. The most noticeable difference is the weight base that comes with the series three that swivels around to act as a wall mount also.

Yeah, I'd probably go with the series II myself. I'd pair it up with their 10" sub and call it a day. If you go with the 12" sub, expect to have to work a bit more to balance the sound.

well finaly I am convinced. I will get the Klipsch..I wil probably Pre-Order today I found 299 tag everywhere...so I guess that the lowest.

i hope they do Justice o my HK AVR 240

They should do a fine job, indeed. Just make sure you get a sub otherwise you're going to be disappointed lol.

the thing is I will hav to buy that locally, becau of shipping charges...then I dont he many options..

Me JBL..and with some luck and at an horribly overpriced Klipsch..

The always pioneer, sony ans stuff butI dont like them that much