Another Sniper shooting, and a death!

powerdafuture

At a gas station....CNN.com has the latest.

This is starting to be a pattern....shooting...skip a day...shooting...etc.

bayrider

this is getting out of hand... the shooter must be caught... i guess this is americas version of suicide bombers.

powerdafuture
Originally posted by bayrider

this is getting out of hand... the shooter must be caught... i guess this is americas version of suicide bombers.

Ya it probably is. It's a horrible way to kill people though. I don't understand the whole suicide bombing things....."Doesn't that hurt" --- Anna Nicole Smith Quote.

dkz
Originally posted by powerdafuture

I don't understand the whole suicide bombing things....."Doesn't that hurt" --- Anna Nicole Smith Quote.

No wonder why blondes are being labelled Airheads! :)

Don't think its the american version of a suicide bomb as its not a common method for a murderer!

But the dude should be taken down by a sniper himself! :dead:

Miran

I don't understand it from a moral perspective either, however from their(suicide bombers) perspective (and correct me if I'm wrong) by killing yourself in the name of a holy war you are automatically sent to heaven.. (I'm not saying the killing in the States are arab in origin though.. I don't think that's confirmed yet..) or something like that... So if your life on earth is meaningless to you - then what difference does it make.. Is where they are coming from I think..

However I could go into serious philosophical and religious detail on why their view is wrong - but I won't. Hell that's the UN's job.. hehe..

powerdafuture

I think there has been another one, I'm not sure. I will check on it.

BroChaos

this is out of control. if you live in maryland, be safe! i wouldn't even go outside.

powerdafuture
Originally posted by BroChaos

this is out of control. if you live in maryland, be safe! i wouldn't even go outside.

It may not be safe, but this won't stop me from living my life...:) I will continue to get gas in my car....but I will be observant of my surroundings!:knocked-o

Mac_Bug

big deal, do you have any idea how many serial killers are out there right now? Do you have any idea how many people nation wide have been murdered last night?

Sub

Mac_Bug,

No I dont, why dont you provide some links and examples to prove your information.

Mac_Bug

Someone forgot to plug in their lightbulb :right:

Sub

Someones a few nuggets short of a happy meal.

powerdafuture

man i cant believe this ****

Mac_Bug

I'm sorry but rhetorical questions don't need links, but just for your sake, state of Virginia averages at least one murder a day

OnlyMe

This sniper can't be said to be like a suicide bomber. They are both nuts, but the suicide bomber is dead afterwards, is doing it for his cause (even if it is crazy), and we don't hear any more from him. The sniper is a cowardly ******* that hides in the bushes and kills people for no reason.

The cops will get him eventually, hopefully within the hour. I just hope that they shoot him/her so that we don't have to deal with all the bleeding heart bs in the courts.

powerdafuture

And another one today....this time at a Middle school!

redrope

Ummm.. no. It was at another gas station in Virginia.