My friend is thinking of killing himself!

BlueScreened
it's nearly impossible to reason with a person who is contemplating suicide, because it seems like the way out no matter what.

all they do is listen to themselves argue

i've stayed on the phone with a girl for 3 hours once, which is pretty much my only encounter with this situation.

thats not true... i tried it when i was in 10th-11th grade because i was very depressed and had went threw a nasty breakup with my gf .. ...I found more support comming from my best friends than i did anyone else. You can reason with them...you can even reason with yourself u just gotta have the will power :(

Tell your friend though we here are all behind him and hes not a failure. dont let one girl ruin it for you. i thought the same and now i have a wonderful gf for 3 yrs now

bangbang023

He needs to find a way to vent his feelings. I know I wrote poetry when I get really bad like that. Thiings like that can keep me and him alive.

BlueScreened

go out somewhere where its totally peaceful thats how i release myself from this place.

Kazius

I honestly thought I would never post this but I too, am almost involved in the same situation as your friend. I have thought numerous times about killing myself, and it may not seem like I'm serious but I am. :(

I might post my entire story if anyone is interested, yet I don't think I'll be comfortable doing so.

Kazius

When I'm depressed and extremely worried, I usually listen to music. It would be great if I knew how to play an instrument (preferably the guitar) or sing well, because then I would probably have enough confidence to form a band with some of my friends. That would be cool.

J.Critin

I don't know your friend. But maybe his life is poo-poo, maybe he should kill himself.

He should have seen it coming anyway. Girls from the Phillipines only want to get out of that country. They will do it however they need to. I have heard of similiar situations very much like his, and have known some of those people. Suck it up and move on. Lesson learned.

Keldyn
I don't know your friend. But maybe his life is poo-poo, maybe he should kill himself.....<snip>

If you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this discussion than please do not participate.

DREN
I don't know your friend. But maybe his life is poo-poo, maybe he should kill himself.....<snip>

If you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this discussion than please do not participate.

Holy Cow, somethings going on around here. Spider senses are tingling.....

I edited my original response as not to appear to be insulting to anyone. I WAS simply pointing out how the guy with his poopoo message was actually offering some good input. I was further suggesting that you might actually take the time to read it and attempt to understand it. That was all I meant.

His unconventional remark is not totally unwarranted. Different people with different life experiences may choose to address the original post in their own fashion. which may appear to be something other than contributory at first glance.

Edited by DREN