• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Xbox360 VGA Cable

oddcrap    0

I searched around, but couldn't find anything about this issue.. So I'm thinking of buying xbox360-vga-hd-av-cable.jpg for my xbox 360 so I can play my games on my computer monitor. But, what do I do for the audio portion? I have the Logitech Z-5500 speakers. How exactly would I be able to hook up the xbox audio to my logitech speakers without having to keep taking the plugs out and plugging them in? If you can, list the cables that I would need to get. Newegg preferably.

Trong    3

I know my Logitech speakers came with an adapter so that I could hook up composite audio cables. Check to see if you still have that.

Spartan_X    1

But, what do I do for the audio portion? I have the Logitech Z-5500 speakers. How exactly would I be able to hook up the xbox audio to my logitech speakers without having to keep taking the plugs out and plugging them in? If you can, list the cables that I would need to get. Newegg preferably.

No need to worry about that stuff buddy! just read this review from TeamXbox and you'll find the answers you're looking for. :happy: :yes:

TeamXbox - Xbox 360 VGA Cable Review

If you need more info let us know, ok? :)

.KICK    3

It comes with adapters so it will work with your speakers, the official Microsoft one does anyway

oddcrap    0

It comes with adapters so it will work with your speakers, the official Microsoft one does anyway

Alright, thanks. :yes:

G_0    16

Alright, thanks. :yes:

Not only does it come with the adapters for a headphone jack (I run mine thru the line-in on the computer and use the computer to pump sound out) but it comes with a Digital Audio connector also, so you are set for the future.