• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

"My tires!"

VGVL    0

My girlfriend is adorable. Lately she has been saying things like "a screeching tire is a happy tire", "I'm sorry your tires committed suicide" and "I only made your tires happy; I mean, they have lived a happy although short life."

The car in question is the white BMW in my sig.

SoCalledChaos    0

so, that means you and your girlfriend are both gonna be driving douches? yeah, great

Devistation    0

My girlfriend is adorable. Lately she has been saying things like "a screeching tire is a happy tire", "I'm sorry your tires committed suicide" and "I only made your tires happy; I mean, they have lived a happy although short life."

eh..if you say so man. I wouldnt let anyone , esp. a woman, drift in my car unless they can prove to me they know how to.. Then again, my cars will all be stick shift.

levianthen    0

looks like a sweet ride :yes:

Randolph    16

I feel like this thread title should be called "The Fast And The Furious: Neowin Drift". :p

Yusuf M.    1,362

I won't even imagine drifting with my van. :unsure:

nvme    3

I love watching people drift right into other cars... they think they are sweet as can be... you can just see it on their face... then their face turns to fear as they see the car loosing control and then whack.... right into another car and they look like the biggest idiots. It's classic. I'm actually suprised at the number of wrecks I've seen at the same intersection due to drifitng.

Drifting is dumb and dangerous to do on actual roads. Hopefully one day you will realize that or loose your liscence.

amen :yes:

cesardrgn    0

That story just made my made bro... (Y) :yes:

Nashy    1,661

haha.. your girlfriend is awesome. When do I meet her? :cool: :p

rand0m.bullet    28

She did offer to pay for them but I won't accept it. I appreciate the gesture though.

Next time it rains I'm teaching her how to drift. Its an essential life skill, you know.

firstly, the last thing you want to do is teach a new driver how to drift, the last thing she needs is over confidence. and in the wet your asking for trouble :whistle:

secondly, no way in hell would i let someone else drive my car loll not even my old man.

sn00pie    2

That's awesome, I really like the fact that you use your BMW the way it should be, drifting, donuts, putting all that technology to use. :)

I think this would be a good time to buy a new set of wheels perhaps? ;)

pto    7

Speaking of, one time i was in the car with a friend of a friend, and once we got to this insanely busy intersection, green arrow; he e-braked and did a u-turn and just gunned it like he does it every day.

It was crazy. Anywho, drifting at like 2am on open roads is ok, but not during the day, that's just stupid.

Blues    0

thats adroable

youve got yerself a keeper there mate ^_^