WINRAR 3.51 Free Sunday July 30th 2006

Is that even the WinRAR people? They're at www.rarsoft.com and that site looks sketchy...

There's WinRAR, RARLabs and RARSoft :s Why on earth do you need that many domains?

It's a shame that the page went down but I grabbed it off the link provided. I assume that this is fair, as I was going to register anyway.

The campaign is over!

Thank you for voting for WinRAR for the SIAF People's Choice Award!

If you couldn't download your free WinRAR key or haven't received the instructions e-mail yet, don't worry! All registered users will receive their key.

:rofl:

You guys read that the key is non-upgradeable right ??

That's quite alright, WinRAR is one of those programs which work seamlessly even if you're using a 5 year old version.

WTF

The campaign is over!

Thank you for voting for WinRAR for the SIAF People's Choice Award!

If you couldn't download your free WinRAR key or haven't received the instructions e-mail yet, don't worry! All registered users will receive their key.

It's still 6:26PM here... :blink: :angry:

Oh well

Got my key earlier after I found a loophole. oh and if anyone gets the message that they've already downloaded their key, i'm sorry. :whistle:

Got my key earlier after I found a loophole. oh and if anyone gets the message that they've already downloaded their key, i'm sorry. :whistle:

I'm sorry but thats a retarded thing to do. "loophole", it was a no brainer doesnt mean youd actually do it.