How to find out Parental Control code on Direct TV

My parents blocked some channels for some reason and I cant find out the code. I have tried everything. How can I figure it out?

LOL...

There's a good reason they blocked you I bet.

How can I figure it out?

Hypnotize your parents and get it from them that way! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I have tried everything to where I put ink on the buttons to see what they type in. It doesnt ever work. They are not at my house right now. Most of my channels are blocked. Even the Disney Channel. :rolleyes:

Ask your mummy and daddy is the most you can do. If it's not yours (actually if your mum and dad pays for it then it's their and not yours) then don't change any settings on anything that is not yours.

Go go and beg your parents about it.

Ask your mummy and daddy is the most you can do. If it's not yours (actually if your mum and dad pays for it then it's their and not yours) then don't change any settings on anything that is not yours.

Go go and beg your parents about it.

Stop making fun of him. He's just trying to find the code for it. Oh wow, they pay for it... I'm sure you weren't a perfect child. I would be extremely mad if my parents had set a password on mine. That was a pointless post, he is asking for ways to figure it out, not why he shouldn't try to. Anyway, I would just try to watch it carefully, even if you see the numbers they hit but not the order, you can find it out after awhile.

I'm sure the provacy act in your state will forbid you doing anything over the phone either.... eehehehe.... go talk to ya parents.

They locked it for a reason. Neowin doesn't support assisting members to bypass any securities settings put in place by their schools/parents/employers.

Thread Closed