November Desktops

[saint dark]: hopefully you see this post...totally unrelated, but on your site www.unr3al.tk, what is the background music taken from? or do i have to keep pressing refresh after the sequence ends so that i can hear it again? (frickin awesome!)

[saint dark]: hopefully you see this post...totally unrelated, but on your site www.unr3al.tk, what is the background music taken from? or do i have to keep pressing refresh after the sequence ends so that i can hear it again? (frickin awesome!)

i know, very relaxing, the song name is Leaving Hope by Nine Inch Nails

hehe i was getting before i read your post :). i'd heard and remembered somewhat and got help from some others. thx though friend :). btw...how've you been?

ahhhh! leaving hope! almost as good as La Mer

bigmoose thats a brilliant desktop. I know you are using good old coco but i was wondering if you could tell me the coolmon script you are using and what apps i will need to download to get it all working. Oh and as i live in the UK i think it would be best to know where to get the british weather etc.

Cheers

Womble

p.s oh and where did you get the wallpaper from.

Here mine :unsure:

resize.jpg

^^ CLICK ZI PIC TO ENLARGE ^^

No, its not fancy...

No, there are no games installed...

No, that is not a downloaded album (Its a legit - original QOTSA debut album)

Yes, it is minimalistic

Yes, it is a clean usable desktop

I sound like a bit of a ponce there but, usually its crammed full of warez, games and downloaded mp3's. I'm proud to show it in this - Just Formatted - Form.

Besides, I'm playing GTA: Vice City :p

Edited by x_Shifty_x