DSLR questions

Well, if I may be as free and recommend you one; I'd personally go with the Nikon one - it's cheaper where I live and I personally like pictures taken with it a bit more...

I'd suggest googling a bit and looking at the dpreview site or something if you're not sure yet.

They AF faster than anything else. so drop the P &S and pick up a DSLR with removable lenses.

20D, 30D, D70, D200...those are the good ones that are not too far out of your price range.

D50 and DRebel are garbagio... they were great 5 years ago, they are just a little late.

They AF faster than anything else. so drop the P &S and pick up a DSLR with removable lenses.

20D, 30D, D70, D200...those are the good ones that are not too far out of your price range.

D50 and DRebel are garbagio... they were great 5 years ago, they are just a little late.

what are you talking about? the d50 is just a d70 with a few missing features that most people don't use. You make no sense man

the D50 is the best in the performance/price ratio. Yeah you could get the canon 30D for over a grand, but if you arent a professional, i doubt you would need any of the extra features

how can D50 and XT can both be good 5 years ago if they were reelased in 2005 ?

Please stay out of topic if you are to send bad infos to users

thanks

Thanks for the help guys. Anyway, I want to know, Nikon D50 vs Canon 350D, which has less visible noise at ISO 1600? I like to shoot without flash.

The one thing I hate about P&S cameras is that they are limited at taking pictures in low light. :(

Thanks for the help guys. Anyway, I want to know, Nikon D50 vs Canon 350D, which has less visible noise at ISO 1600? I like to shoot without flash.

The one thing I hate about P&S cameras is that they are limited at taking pictures in low light. :(

D50 clearly

The D50 has been proved to be better in high iso handling than even D200!

D50 clearly

The D50 has been proved to be better in high iso handling than even D200!

I agree, I've used both, Rebel XT and Nikon d50, and the d50 is better IMO...