Xbox Live

that voice theme seems like a nice option; however, i don't know if i would want to hear some guy on the other side, though you could turn it off i am sure, any good games for it though??? the game i saw of techtv mechwarrior 5000 or something looked crappy

Iv'e been beta-ing it for a while now(I was in first batch), its pretty good.....the Mech game looks like crap but I cant wait for the Unreal Xbox Clone, or the Tom Clancy game comming out.

You do control the volume of the head set(where you only hear the opponet's voice)

I've tried it out already. It really was worked into the XBox very well. I tried it with NFL Fever 2003, Moto GP, and Whacked!. It kicks ass with Moto GP. They really put quite a bit of thought into integrating the voice headset with the games. In Moto GP, you can only talk to the person in front of you or behind you in a race. Nobody else can hear you. Also, the friends feature is very nice. I have already added several people to my friends list. I love how you can see what game they are currently playing (if they are online, and playing Live), and you can even invite them to play with you, even if it is a different XBox Live game. They will see a little unobtrusive icon appear on their screen, and they can choose to accept it or not anytime they want.

By far, I like how you can put people on an "ignore" list so if you see someone Spaming or having a bad attitude, or driving in the opposite direction in Moto GP, you can forever choose to ignore that person. Also, you can give that person bad comments (good comments are also allowed) so that his or her ranking goes down, and Microsoft will know about it if it becomes repetetive.