Microsoft (UAA) High Definition audio bus driver

Hey there,

I downloaded this driver for my audio, it's called Spring 2006 Original Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers.

I was unable to install this driver because the setup said I did not have the following: -Microsoft's Universal Audio Architecture High Definition audio bus driver.

I've googled it and the result was negative, I did not get it in my automated updates, so I don't know how to get it. So can someone tell me where I can get the Microsoft's Universal Audio Architecture High Definition audio bus driver?

Microsoft's High Definition audio bus driver

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I downloaded this driver for my audio, it's called Spring 2006 Original Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers.

I was unable to install this driver because the setup said I did not have the following: -Microsoft's Universal Audio Architecture High Definition audio bus driver.

I've googled it and the result was negative, I did not get it in my automated updates, so I don't know how to get it. So can someone tell me where I can get the Microsoft's Universal Audio Architecture High Definition audio bus driver?

I have Exact same problem well not me but my mother went to PC world & bought one of "Those" overpriced pieces of crap :rolleyes: Compaq Presario SR1949UK Desktop PC http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwar...=en〈=en here is more info i get smae problem as this chap but cant seem to get it to install. any ideas how to help us?

Did you format your one aswell? think oh its ok i'll just format it & install everything fresh so i dont have to work with the crapy pre installed crap? & then you start looking for the drivers think its like a PC.. but Oh no its HP so its got to be more hastle...no no we dont want to give you all the drivers without sucking every last fricking bit of life out of you

PC's Rock Prebuilt Sucks Chip Bushe's..#### :cool:

I suggest contacting hp though support or checking out there website for more info.Sounds to me like its a custom job by HP & M$. Other than that it still myths me....

• 9 months later...
Hey there,

I downloaded mine from HP at:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechS...=reg_R1002_USEN

:shiftyninja:

You can get the latest HD Audio driver and the MS bus driver straight from Realtek

I recommend downloading the zip version and running the bus driver installer from the MS folder and restarting, then launching the setup.exe and installing the HD audio driver

• 2 weeks later...

dude i m also facing the same problem. Mine is hp pavilion a 1315 media centre pc . OEM os got ****ed n i dont wanna use recovery disk coz u know it will format n make the system to factory condition only thing i need is UAA HD audio bus driver(i m now downloading that from realtek n i think it may solve). but the interesting matter is if u install "UBUNTU 6.4, LINUX" u dont need any such ****. So i recommend use or atleast try UBUNTU it is far far better than windows. U can download UBUNTU from Visit My Website

u can get that UAA HD bus driver fromhp

Edited by bubblefox