Computer Networking problem

I'll try to make this as clear as possible. I recently secured my home network with WEP keys. I have 2 desktop computers, a laptop and an X-Box 360. The router and the bridges are all set-up to work with each other; all computers and systems get internet access. The reason I mention that I recently added

WEP keys to my network is because I didn't have this problem before I added them.

The problem is that under "My Network Places" on computer 1 it can't see what folders computer 2 is sharing. But computer 2 can see the files computer 1 is sharing. Computer 2 can't add files to a folder on computer 1 even though it sees that the folders there, it gives this error message:

errormessage1.jpg

I want every computer to be able to see what the other computers are sharing, and to be able to write to the folders. Hopefully that makes sense; if you need more clarification just ask. Thanks!

You just need to check your permissions on the folers you want to share (Tools->folder options->Uncheck 'enable simple file sharing'). Also, granting write permissions over NetBIOS is suicidal. Grant ONLY read permissions and use FTP for uploading.