V for Vendetta

awesome film. loved the ending mostly. I'm considering getting this film along with Silent Hill next tuesday.

i saw it...kind of liked it...i mean it was a good movie and all, but I hated the real world politics relations it made. They should not have put the whole liberal/conservative elements into it

i saw it...kind of liked it...i mean it was a good movie and all, but I hated the real world politics relations it made. They should not have put the whole liberal/conservative elements into it

Which is one of the reasons why Alan Moore was so ****ed about the Wachowskis script. They turned his facism vs anarchy story into a liberal vs neo-conservative rant against the current US administration. I enjoyed the movie very much but was also a bit put off by the blatant anti-Bush diatribe.

Which is one of the reasons why Alan Moore was so ****ed about the Wachowskis script. They turned his facism vs anarchy story into a liberal vs neo-conservative rant against the current US administration. I enjoyed the movie very much but was also a bit put off by the blatant anti-Bush diatribe.

AFAIK it [the book] was about Thatcher's conservative government in the UK... nothing to do with the US at all.

I enjoyed the movie as well. Natalie Portman looked outstanding in it (she looks outstanding no matter what she does).

This movie kicked ass.

I watch more comedies than "action" movies (if you can call this an action movie) but I really really liked it. It is one of the better action movies I have seen.

"Remember, remember the fifth of November."

Wasnt too bad and I did quite enjoy it, as I do other movies like this such as Equilibrium. The one movie I would LOVE to see made into a good modern movie would be George Orwells 1984, sure there isnt all the action sequences but at the same time I think theres a bit more going on at a character level and I'd like to see how they handled the last few chapters.

But V was good, I wouldnt say it was as intelectially stimulating as some people are claiming, I mean it's a story that has been told MANY times so in that regards its not very unique, just the hero is different. This also meant it was pretty predictable except the jail scene I didnt see comming.

I'd probably give it about 3.5 - 4 stars if I was going to rate it.

Well i finally got round to watching this film last night and i must say this 'why di di take so long to watch it' i loved it...

think i might watch it again tonight!!

5/5!!!

my favorite part besides where he speaks that whole paragraph or so with all Vs, and the part where he is up against all the armed men, has to be the dominos, that was just cool. :yes:

my favorite part besides where he speaks that whole paragraph or so with all Vs, and the part where he is up against all the armed men, has to be the dominos, that was just cool. :yes:

aa yea this line:

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici (By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe)

I saw the movie then i read the comic, while the movie was brilliant, They left out some brilliant parts from the comic.