V for Vendetta

The ending was horrible.

I wanted to see his face.

Stupid movie!! :angry:

You did see his face, at the fire scene!

Edited by PureLegend

• 1 month later...

One of the best I've seen. Excellent film with some cool action aswell. I would've liked to see WTH "V" looked like, that part was annoying.

I bet he's the spitting image of Agent Smith. :whistle:

• 4 months later...

I hate to bump an old thread but I have finally had a chance to see this movie and, IMO, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Not because of anything visual, but because of the meaning behind it. Yes, the anti-political tirades of many may make this seem like a tired paraphrasing to some, but the ideology is one that captures so much of what I think a lot of us feel in this day and age. He really was all of us.

I give this one a 10/10. If you're looking for the Matrix IV, you won't find it here. This is deeper. This one is better.

I thought this movie was great, I loved it.

But then I read the Graphic Novel it was based on. This movie could have been soooo much better imo. They left out key scenes in the story. I really wish they could have kept exactly to the text and imagery in the comic. But an still and awesome movie non the less.

• 5 months later...

Finally watched this today on a day off and I loved it. Just a very engrossing, powerful and INTERESTING film. Really really good!

Soundtrack is very good too!

• 4 weeks later...

I have enjoyed the dialogs and the monologues that V has throughout the movie. They are indeed deep and they suit todays society very well. V's heroism is also inspiring. The end lacks a little because V is supposed to be a hero and his death is somehow associated with the death of his ideals. I think an open ending would have been better, but it may be just me.

I would give it 9/10.