Your most favourite game on xbox/360

Halo 2.

It's amazing, it's already almost two years old and the graphics still look acceptable to todays standards.

BF2:MC Xbox 360.

Halo 2 just has terrible players on it that don't know about teamwork.

really how come you say that quote"Halo 2 just has terrible players on it that don't know about teamwork." can i ask what you mean by that?

really how come you say that quote"Halo 2 just has terrible players on it that don't know about teamwork." can i ask what you mean by that?

Exactly what it says?

Exactly what it says?

Yes but iam just saying how would you no how good or bad they work together unless you actually worked with the halo2 game desgin team?? explain your reasons for statment of saying there a bad work crew?

Yes but iam just saying how would you no how good or bad they work together unless you actually worked with the halo2 game desgin team?? explain your reasons for statment of saying there a bad work crew?

WTFudge? I don't know where you're going... I was talking about the players... Xbox Live let's me play with other people. ;)

Who ever said work crew?

Oh yeah, CoD 2 was great also. CoD 3 shouldn't be that great though... Stupid Treyarch.

Lol, rap4life, you might want to change your sig. I guess that golf guy got all confused.

oops my bad i miss read the whole thing sorry :blush:

BF2:MC Xbox 360.

Halo 2 just has terrible players on it that don't know about teamwork.

Sometimes true. But I find it best to pick people that you know (preferrably RL players) and play with them consistantly, you'll find that you will eventually develop some solid team-work. And then there's always Rumble Pit (free-for-all) so you don't have to worry about teammates. That playlist is a lot of fun! :)

Sometimes true. But I find it best to pick people that you know (preferrably RL players) and play with them consistantly, you'll find that you will eventually develop some solid team-work. And then there's always Rumble Pit (free-for-all) so you don't have to worry about teammates. That playlist is a lot of fun! :)

Yeah, it is a great game but it tends to get old to me really quickly. :wacko: Multiplayer is alright but the campaign kinda stinkos.

Yeah, it is a great game but it tends to get old to me really quickly. :wacko: Multiplayer is alright but the campaign kinda stinkos.

Ah, to each his own I guess. I can never get sick of that game! :wub:

As of now here's my Top 5 of all time.

1.) Halo 2 (SP only)

2.) COD 2

3.) DOA 4 (Even though it really ****es me off everytime I play that game, THE BOSS FIGHT)

4.) Hitman

5.) RalliSport Challenge 2 (Am I the only person who liked this game on XBOX)

That's it for now the list keeps changing so...