Spurs: this season?

what will spurs acheive this season.

they r the premeirships club on the rise and with powerful economic resources they look like being a force for the future. will they challenge the TOP 4 this year or will they fail and prove last season to be yet another false dawn in a long line for this great, massive north london club.

*Get's his crystal ball out*

Well my dear, I think Spurs will do well this season, either finishing 4th or 5th in the Premiership, I somehow see the Emirates stadium infront of you, but a lot depends on your European adventure. I see dark times ahead in Europe for you.

My crystal ball (Suzie) also informs me that Berbatov will work miracles for your team, but you are indeed mistaken in believing that Spurs are a big club.

Sorry, I am in a funny mood!!!!!! FOOTBALL IS BACK!!

They haven't really done anything off-seadson so I think a 5th or 6th place would do them good. Just to stay in Europe would ba achievement for them.

what will spurs acheive this season.

they r the premeirships club on the rise and with powerful economic resources they look like being a force for the future. will they challenge the TOP 4 this year or will they fail and prove last season to be yet another false dawn in a long line for this great, massive north london club.

You will win something.

A ticket to the Championship.

Maybe your team might come second

in a two horse race

Spurs have too many foreign players to achieve anything

gotcha

Tottenham Hotspur will finish 12th!

Tottenham Hotspur will finish 12th!

Tbh I think that view is shared by Arsenal fans only.

I'll predict Spurs for a 4/5th finish this season. I like some of the signings Jol has made the biggest being Berbatov, if you ask me he'll be in the top 5 scorers in the prem this season. As for Europe you defo have the potential to win it, you have bags more talent than Middlesbrough and they came second :whistle:

Spurs have too many foreign players to achieve anything

gotcha

Coming from a supporter whose team was the first to not ever field an English player in the Premiership!

Now Campbell has gone, and Cole is going to go you will have how many English players in your first eleven :p?

Nah don't care who plays for my team as long as we win.

I am just giving back the banter to the Spurs fans that continually caused us grief with their mockery.

Touche....Arsenal nearly scored..wooooooooooooooo

Spurs have lost Carrick and Davids, both their central midfielders. I think they will suffer as a result. But I like Jol, I hope he does well.

Nah, they still have Davids.

He is playing today against Bolton.

Yeah my bad, I can see him playing on MOTD now. Somebody told me he left, and I thought he only agreed to a season.

That second goal of Bolton's was awesome. But Robinson startd going the wrong way, which made him suffer badly.

Saw the match today. After the first goal (foul!!!), it is very very hard to come back at the Reebok so we were up against it very early on. The one-in-a-million strike that then came from Campo just took everything out of us: Bolton just needed to sit back, and so they did - plenty of bodies in the way.

Spurs showed a lot of signs of creativity and will definately 'do better' in weeks to come. This creativity wasn't evident on MOTD, but there were long periods of good, probing posession for Tottenham.

I think we will finish 5-6th this season, depending on the stregth of teams like Blackburn, Bolton etc come the end of the season.

COYS!!!

- FaRSightxc2

4th for us and arsenal 6th 7th this season ill put all my hatred for arsenal to the side and give them credit where its due but at the end of the day they are the biggest load of tossers in the premiership who think their in the big 3 in the premiership, and havent been in it for the last few seasons, when henry gets injured mid season from the pressure of holding the whole team together theyll move down and down the table..and allow us to take the 4th spot