[Review] SteelPad QcK+ Mousing Surface

002co6.jpg

I found it pretty funny that the SteelPad QcK+ is nearly identical to the Corepad Eyepad XL's mousing surface area. So I dug through both manufacturer's sites and discovered that the SteelPad QcK can be directly compared to Corepad's Eyepad M, with SteelPad's QcK Mini to the Corepad Eyepad S; since their dimensions are 'coincidently' nearly the same with a few millimeters here and there difference. The only 'noticeable' difference is that the Eyepad series from Corepad is slightly thinner and lighter, while SteelSeries' products seem to be thicker but feels more 'solid' (As in 'durable'). Who is copying whom? Who knows.

<<removed>>

- Anonymous comment is enabled on my site so you can submit your comments on there as well as in this thread without registering. :D

Comments, questions, corrections etc please tell me. Give your opinions, tell me where I can improve on! Don't forget to rate this topic appropriately :)

--

For those who wondering. I dont want to paste the review here on this page because:

- I dont want to change all the HTML/php code or whatever into BBCode

- Formatting issues

- Takes too much time to do all these stuff

- Reuploading all images to imageshack.us with take a long time.

- It is not convenient for me to edit mistakes here and on my site.

Edited by bangbang023

Isn't this wrong? Isn't the review supposed to be IN THE POST not redirecting you to your own site, almost like advertising! shame!

I think it should be like like that, too. It's annoying that every time the OP posts a review, we have to go to his site to read it :no:

Reviews need to be posted here. After recent issues within this section, it has been determined that if the review is not posted here, the thread will be closed. We can not have people using this section as a means of freely advertising their websites.

thread closed and links removed