Brasil v's Argentina

The match is on BBC HD so i got excited thinking i was gonna get a high definition picture with dolby digital sound, only to find it ain't in bloody HD :(

The England match yesterday was in HD....oh well...

The match is on BBC HD so i got excited thinking i was gonna get a high definition picture with dolby digital sound, only to find it ain't in bloody HD :(

The England match yesterday was in HD....oh well...

Was there a noticible difference in quality?

People keep raving about HD, but I have not actually seen any samples in the difference in quality yet!

Well Brasil outclassed the Argies.

Argentina are still dirty foulers.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll el Brasil Ger ger ger ger ger ger ger ger ger (20 more times) ha gooooooooooooooooooallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Just got back, awesome game as I'm sure you all saw on TV. Here are a few photos before I go to the pub.

signfd5.th.jpg

stadiumrp3.th.jpg

lineup2ap2.th.jpg

p9030017sg2.th.jpg

p9030053cg6.th.jpg

p9030056sl3.th.jpg

p9030064yq5.th.jpg

p9030071yz8.th.jpg

Hey nice pictures there brodel. I wanted to go see the match but i had work :( still i managed to watch the match when i got home. Brasil are great! and what great goals to! Kaka's goal was amazing :D

I'll post my photos later on.

Loved it when all the Arsenal fans sitting in the Yellow Quadrant started to chant "Stand up if you hate Tottenham" :D Brilliant Kaka goal though.. He was warming up right by where I was sitting... 2 metres away from him :D

Who was that new Brazilian guy who scored for Brazil? I think he might be a good upcoming player and a target by prem teams...!

Anyways good win for Brazil. Argentina hoping for a 4-0 win and lost 3-0!!!

Who was that new Brazilian guy who scored for Brazil? I think he might be a good upcoming player and a target by prem teams...!

Anyways good win for Brazil. Argentina hoping for a 4-0 win and lost 3-0!!!

You mean Elano?

Play's for some Russian team I think.