Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like tattooed women?

• Yes
    • No

So, simple question for us big stereotypical lift-weighting men who like our opposing sex.

Do you like it when girls have tatoos? Is it a turn on? Or you can't tolerate it? Is it acceptable? Is it as normal as when guys get tatoos?

Do I like it? Depends. If it's a small tattoo or something decorative that someone blends in with their style then it's cool but if it's huge and is like a tattoo of a Surfin Jesus that covers their whole back then no I'd be like wtf is that about.

So my vote? No. I don't mind the small tattoo's but I can't say that I like it. No would be that you don't like them to have any.

Simply your thoughts on it, whatever they may be.

I was also going to say, Depends.. if she has noticeable tattoo's and where it is located. right on the hip is ok, on the back is sexy, but anywhere else isn't.. like arms, legs, chest.. :no:

given the exception of Kat Von D..

kat_von_d_3.jpg

she's hot :cool:

Wow, lots of questions....umm, I wouldn't mind tattoos on girls in general, its their body, they can do what they want, but if this was my gf/wife, then Iwould mind. Iwould mind in the sense that before she got it done, I would have to know where she gets it on her body, what the tattoo is (design, symbol) and just be comfortable with what shes doing, and as long as its nothing crazy, it's cool.

Yes... only if it's a small one centered on lower back above the butt or on either side of their hips :) I dont mind that.. anywhere else... nah.

Edited by rayjin

Well I dont mind small tattoo's on women so long as it's by their hip, ankles or small one on back of their shoulder.

Those lower back tattoos are acceptable.

My Neighbour has tatoos all across her shoulders and arms and upper chest, she is also hideously grotesque, my buddy was over and saw her walking around her balcony in a bikini and he almost vomitted, almost nothing worse than having a bitchy tattooed fat sow living next door to ya. :x

Small tiny tattoos are ok on women, no tattoos are better. :D

yes, yes and more yes

i have several, and my girlfriend has two, one on neck one on lower back (common)

but girls on like suicidegirls and such are right up my alley! ;9

people need to learn how to make polls...

there NEEDS to be like a "no preference" option. My girlfriend has 2 tattoos. They're not really a turn on, but i don't not like them. So no preference...

people need to learn how to make polls...

there NEEDS to be like a "no preference" option. My girlfriend has 2 tattoos. They're not really a turn on, but i don't not like them. So no preference...

Yeah I know it's so hard to vote, omg two options only, who I am, where am I...

Do you like girls with tattoos, yes or no. No means you don't like it but it doesn't mean you hate it. You can interpret no as many things, with many exceptions to what "No" is but Yes is Yes, you like it regardless what kind of tattoo the person has, you like the person with a tattoo.

Is it as normal as when guys get tatoos?

I know lots of girls that find it hideous if guys have them so how is it normal? you just proved your own theory wrong. how do you know girls dont think its gross on guys and normal on girls. this is pointless.

given the exception of Kat Von D..

kat_von_d_3.jpg

she's hot :cool:

i puked in my mouth a little.

For me, as with most people in this thread, it all depends. Size, placement, style. If its REALLY cool, I dont mind if its a bit big. Though I do have to say I think Amina Munster from Suicide Girls is kinda hawt, and shes quite tattoo'd.

Edited by Scudworth

It's an immediate turn-off, and points to the fact that she doesn't care enough about herself to think about what she'll look like 20 years down the road.

It's an immediate turn-off, and points to the fact that she doesn't care enough about herself to think about what she'll look like 20 years down the road.

I share the same opinion