Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like tattooed women?

• Yes
    • No

Everyone is free to do whatever he/she wants. Especially with the body. Some of you are just not open minded! We are not living in the dark ages for Christ sake!

Everyone is free to do whatever he/she wants. Especially with the body. Some of you are just not open minded! We are not living in the dark ages for Christ sake!

Yes, we know. We're not stopping them from getting tatoos.

We're just saying ...

Well, I'm just saying I'd prefer a 'clean' girl ;)

It is quite possible to be open minded and still not find something attractive. In my opinion, I agree this is not the dark ages, so I don't care for the idea piercing one's self with metal which is something that belongs more in the dark ages than today.

Edited by Ravensworth

Tattoos are kinda trashy. I might have "dated" the girl (when I was single) but I wouldn't necessarily introduce her to mom or any of my real friends. I generally prefer a classier woman.

Edit: I wasn't thinking of a tiny little tattoo but something on a larger scale.

Tattoos are kinda trashy. I might have "dated" the girl (when I was single) but I wouldn't necessarily introduce her to mom or any of my real friends. I generally prefer a classier woman.

Edit: I wasn't thinking of a tiny little tattoo but something on a larger scale.

So having a tattoo makes a girl trashy? Does having a tattoo make a man scum also?

meh i don't like, em. some small, classy ones, yes. but some very trashy ones (even stupid ones - i met this girl who had a bee hovering a flower right above her butt - which was ugly and looked retarded on her), no.

but overall, there are very few ones that do look good. so i voted no.

Tattoo's on women.... HOTT!!! :woot: :woot: Unless it's over the top, my boss's wife :devil: has a tribal tattoo on her back and it's sexy as hell... I just love me a ink'd woman!!

my girlfriend has one on her lower back, i love it. tattoo's on women in locations other than that are iffy. it has to be the right person for the tattoo.

every girl that ive seen with the tribal tatoos on their lower back.. the first thing that comes to mind is 'slut'. but that's just my feelings

I kinda agree.

Dunno why, but just feels that way.

Well I certainly wouldn't get one.

Not addressing this to you personally Fred, but just because someone 'certainly wouldnt' get a tattoo DEFINITELY doesn't make them any classier than someone who would. There's no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of people with that opinion who fit into the 'waste of perfectly good oxygen' category. By the same token Im sure there are people with tattoos who are Stand-up individuals.

If I see someone who's got something retarded like skulls, or roses, or a dagger, or a combination of the three I start drawing conclusions about what kind of person they are; but if I see someone with something tribal looking or something tastefully done with obvious significance, I tend not to write them off right away.

That's a bad thing to be doing either way, but I guess as much as I try not to, I'm just as likely to slip into the cultural stereotyping mindset.

Edited by Scudworth