• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hungarian Salami    3

Everyone is free to do whatever he/she wants. Especially with the body. Some of you are just not open minded! We are not living in the dark ages for Christ sake!

wutang01    0

Everyone is free to do whatever he/she wants. Especially with the body. Some of you are just not open minded! We are not living in the dark ages for Christ sake!

Yes, we know. We're not stopping them from getting tatoos.

We're just saying ...

Well, I'm just saying I'd prefer a 'clean' girl ;)

Stingray    10

Depends... tattoos all over? No. Little tattoo above your butt? Cool. Voted null.

Tattoo over the butt is the corniest thing ever.

Ravensworth    0

It is quite possible to be open minded and still not find something attractive. In my opinion, I agree this is not the dark ages, so I don't care for the idea piercing one's self with metal which is something that belongs more in the dark ages than today.

Edited by Ravensworth

Hungarian Salami    3

@wutang01

I bet if the girl from the picture that thagame provided sits on you knee you'll wont deny her? Am I right? ;)

kizzaaa    13

Personally I don't like tattoo's on anyone, but if was attracted to a girl and she had a tatt I wouldn't mind.

Kreuger    107

How about an option for sometimes? It depends on the girl, the tattoo, etc.

TaiCrunch    1

Tattoos are like clothes. What works for some people may not necessarily work for everyone else.

noroom    0

hate em on girls, even though I'm not gay, they look stupid on guys too, so I don't like tattoos

... What does the gay thing have to do with anything? :|

ramesees    348

Depends... tattoos all over? No. Little tattoo above your butt? Cool. Voted null.

Yup, sounds about right

A little heart or a butterfly or something :)

Fred Derf    217

Tattoos are kinda trashy. I might have "dated" the girl (when I was single) but I wouldn't necessarily introduce her to mom or any of my real friends. I generally prefer a classier woman.

Edit: I wasn't thinking of a tiny little tattoo but something on a larger scale.

red.    108

for me, tattoos are a turn off. much like excessive piercings.

metallithrax    522
Tattoos are kinda trashy. I might have "dated" the girl (when I was single) but I wouldn't necessarily introduce her to mom or any of my real friends. I generally prefer a classier woman.

Edit: I wasn't thinking of a tiny little tattoo but something on a larger scale.

So having a tattoo makes a girl trashy? Does having a tattoo make a man scum also?

Menge    33

meh i don't like, em. some small, classy ones, yes. but some very trashy ones (even stupid ones - i met this girl who had a bee hovering a flower right above her butt - which was ugly and looked retarded on her), no.

but overall, there are very few ones that do look good. so i voted no.

KeR    82

Absolute turnoff, just to think what it would look like when she gets older gives me goose bumps.

jbarcus81    5

Tattoo's on women.... HOTT!!! :woot: :woot: Unless it's over the top, my boss's wife :devil: has a tribal tattoo on her back and it's sexy as hell... I just love me a ink'd woman!!

Sethos    270

It's all about the size, what it is and where it is.

uniacidz    8

Small discreet ones i dont mind.

Anything more can be a bit much and a turn off.

nvme    3

every girl that ive seen with the tribal tatoos on their lower back.. the first thing that comes to mind is 'slut'. but that's just my feelings

Fred Derf    217

So having a tattoo makes a girl trashy? Does having a tattoo make a man scum also?

Well I certainly wouldn't get one.

Jason S.    1,499

my girlfriend has one on her lower back, i love it. tattoo's on women in locations other than that are iffy. it has to be the right person for the tattoo.

uniacidz    8

every girl that ive seen with the tribal tatoos on their lower back.. the first thing that comes to mind is 'slut'. but that's just my feelings

I kinda agree.

Dunno why, but just feels that way.

PiracyX    11

I kinda agree.

Dunno why, but just feels that way.

I agree also.

Scudworth    0

Well I certainly wouldn't get one.

Not addressing this to you personally Fred, but just because someone 'certainly wouldnt' get a tattoo DEFINITELY doesn't make them any classier than someone who would. There's no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of people with that opinion who fit into the 'waste of perfectly good oxygen' category. By the same token Im sure there are people with tattoos who are Stand-up individuals.

If I see someone who's got something retarded like skulls, or roses, or a dagger, or a combination of the three I start drawing conclusions about what kind of person they are; but if I see someone with something tribal looking or something tastefully done with obvious significance, I tend not to write them off right away.

That's a bad thing to be doing either way, but I guess as much as I try not to, I'm just as likely to slip into the cultural stereotyping mindset.

Edited by Scudworth

Icarus ^i^    3

imho tattoos, piercings and silicone ###### are trashy. It's up to them if they want it, but I wont touch em with a 10ft pole :D