• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol911    0

So if a girl was the absolute hottest babe on the planet, but she had a small tatoo, you wouldn't touch her? I don't get you guys :p

What if a girl had a small scar on the body somewhere, or a very visible birthmark for instance?

PL_    19

every girl that ive seen with the tribal tatoos on their lower back.. the first thing that comes to mind is 'slut'. but that's just my feelings

Nah, it's hot.

kaffra    16

i like it, but only for fun. for serious relationships i hope my partner doesnt have one.

Imnotrichey    0

i cant stand the tramp stamp on the lower back

same goes with the nose piercings or 50 piercings in the ear

I just dont get why girls would wanna do it. The other one that I dont get, is whenever there is a formal or a fancy night or something girls always have to do something crazy or curl their hair...just leave it long and straight (or straighten) and you're good to go! :) why dont they understand straight hair looks best? not wearing it up with a french twist and curls with bangs or whatever they call it (of course thats just my opinion)

Konstanov    58

I have most of my back tattooed from a military tat, and I would hate to have double standards so I voted yes.

Schentler    0

i don't like it when people get tattos

leesmithg    226

I like some women with 1 or more.

Below the elbow NO

Neck or face NO

Boobs or chest NO

Back, butt, legs, belly, side of arms below shoulder then yeah thats great.

Not more than 40% of those areas is good.

Myself, I don't have any nor wish to.

Tomo    577

A small heart at the top of the hip looks nice, anything else is just hideous :x

gadean    0

Imo tattoos are not classy. To me they look trashy - on both men and women.

czanchez    0

I like tattoos like this, big murals that cover portions at a time. Its not something that if a girl didn't have I wouldn't care about her, but its a nice touch I think. Something cool and distinctive.

I actually want to do something like that on my arms, but I probably will never get around to it.

post-93661-1156511510.jpg

leesmithg    226

I like tattoos like this, big murals that cover portions at a time.

I actually want to do something like that on my arms, but I probably will never get around to it.

Dam thats fine :yummy:

altermind    0

small tastfull ones are alright :)

ring0    0
Little tattoo above your butt? Cool.

even the closed-minded love the "tramp stamp" tattoo. awesome.

Arkaic    21
Depends... tattoos all over? No. Little tattoo above your butt? Cool. Voted null.

:yes:

I was also going to say, Depends.. if she has noticeable tattoo's and where it is located. right on the hip is ok, on the back is sexy, but anywhere else isn't.. like arms, legs, chest.. :no:

:yes: Especially on the back right above her butt. :shiftyninja: :devil: mmmmhmmmm tasty. :woot:

Now if you were talking about girl-friends (not girlfriend) then I really have no preference. If my friend was to get a tattoo its her choice her body. If she wants to show me or have my help pick it out ok I dont care.

pyehac    0

Absolute turn off. When I see a girl naked, I want to see nothing but skin, not some design or whatever.

Infact, I'll dump her if she meets everything I'm looking for (and more) if I see a tattoo on her in any point in the relationship.

Glorious    3

Turn off unless it's like something small like a symbol or whatever.

Shadrack    601

I really like tatoos if they look good. If they are very unique and have a very personal meaning then it is bonus points. I only have one tatoo at the moment on my back of a dragon fly the fills my back.

djesteban    4

a small tatoo only for me... like on the ankle, on the a$$... pretty much it

El-Diablo    0

i don't like tatoos on girls at all really. I think it's a big time turn off.

christracy    0

as long as the tat isnt gaudy or covers a significant portion of an apendage im usually ok with it. i like tribals but skulls, dragons or roses no thanks.

not a fan of tats on the boob. i think a spot tat lower back, shoulder, hip, ankle or calf is cool. a tat near the crotch is more of a tramp stamp than the lower back.

for the most part any tat that requires two visits to complete (tribal MAYBE being the exception) and bigger than 3 inches (again MAYBE if its tribal) is likely to be a turn off. although there is this one girl i know and she has a pretty nice tribal and damn she's hot and i'd hit it all day and twice on saturdays.

SnowRanger13    27

Voted no because in most case no. But if it's a small one in a place I wouldn't mind. A good friend of mine wanted one and she had no idea how to pick one. I showed her a few sites and picked one I thought she would like. Didn't see her for a month or two when I got to see her she had the one I picked for her on her ankle. She's one of my best friends I thought it was pretty cool she got the one I picked.

Matt T    0

Tatoos always look horrible, no matter who has them or what they're of IMO.

PixilEyes    127

Sucide girls :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

+Human.Online    8,435

Went out with a girl for a while. She had:

Rose on her shoulder (cliche'd)

"MUM" on her foot (just looked odd)

"SFW" (so f--king what) by her ###### (um...)

Bit of a chavette really!

Peter McGrath    0

I was also going to say, Depends.. if she has noticeable tattoo's and where it is located. right on the hip is ok, on the back is sexy, but anywhere else isn't.. like arms, legs, chest.. :no:

Definate no

Tatoos on girls anywhere make them look like prostitutes!