• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Drone    0

I don't mind a tattoo on a woman, but only small ones. A female friend of mine has a small one just below her hip bone. That's the type that I think looks good. I don't like the huge, whole-of-back tats that some women have. They never stop to think what they'll look like when they're 80. :x

Laura    146

@Peter McGrath

Bo**ocks does it. It may make them look "cheap" or "trashy" but you can hardly make such insinuations about them based on a tattoo you fool.

leesmithg    226

@Peter McGrath

Bo**ocks does it. It may make them look "cheap" or "trashy" but you can hardly make such insinuations about them based on a tattoo you fool.

I agree with half your point, a tattoo on a woman is not cheap or trashy.

It's personal choice, I don't mind them I would not have any myself, waste of money.

I do find it interesting how a load of geeks here probably average age 17 act like every bird would be

interested in them.

But, if she has a tattoo then she gets dumped.

Beggers should not be choosers.

Jase    130

Noway.

lol911    0

They never stop to think what they'll look like when they're 80. :x

People who are 80 do not look good, tattoo or not!

Laura    146

I agree with half your point, a tattoo on a woman is not cheap or trashy.

It's personal choice, I don't mind them I would not have any myself, waste of money.

I do find it interesting how a load of geeks here probably average age 17 act like every bird would be

interested in them.

But, if she has a tattoo then she gets dumped.

Beggers should not be choosers.

Well I don't care that he personally doesn't like tattoos, but to say women with them "all look like ######" is a bit much. It's very offensive. But that's ok, he's a man with muscles and testosterone, he can throw around all the names and stereotypes he wants :rolleyes:

By the way, I don't think a tattoo on a woman is necessarily cheap or trashy, I have one myself (and I would never charge for it :p ).

But yeah, these kids saying they wouldn't touch a woman with a tattoo need to get in touch with reality, clearly they haven't touched a woman full stop.

Colin-uk    135

I dont mind them myself, my dad hates them and pretty much says women look 'filthy' with them, lol.

RuudJacobs.NET    1

Even the smallest tattoo is a waste of the entire person, not only on the outside.

Chris Allen    0

Masuimi Max

That's all I have to say.

SAXD    0

Even the smallest tattoo is a waste of the entire person, not only on the outside.

How do you figure someone getting artwork on their body changes who they are? It's your opinion, thankfully not fact.

Chicane-UK    674

I quite like them in some strategic places :D

Laura    146

Lol.

I'm glad to be a 'waste' :laugh:

DELTETHISACCOUNT    0

I don't like tatoos period.

I wouldn't want to get something now and regret having it 20 to 30 years later.

SAXD    0

Lol.

I'm glad to be a 'waste' :laugh:

Yeah, me too :yes:

Buu    0

RuudJacobs.NET <snipped>, what kinda comment is that ? you are obviously the type of person if you notice one thing wrong with someone they are automaticlly labeled. If women feel it improves them or if it gives them confidence GO FOR IT!

I dont care if they have one or not, some look sexy within reason..

Edited by Fred Derf

thagame    0

@wutang01

I bet if the girl from the picture that thagame provided sits on you knee you'll wont deny her? Am I right? ;)

no your wrong. its not her tattoos that made me puke in my mouth its the fact shes ugly as hell.

... What does the gay thing have to do with anything? :|

hes hiding his in the closet feelings and figures if he yells out gay every now and then people will just think hes a homophobe instead of a homo.

RuudJacobs.NET <snipped>, what kinda comment is that ? you are obviously the type of person if you notice one thing wrong with someone they are automaticlly labeled. If women feel it improves them or if it gives them confidence GO FOR IT!

I dont care if they have one or not, some look sexy within reason..

i guess you dont wonder why hes single and alone his whole life then eh lol

Edited by Fred Derf

Buu    0
i guess you dont wonder why hes single and alone his whole life then eh lol

are you having a dig at me or him ?

LunarFalcon    0

Back on topic, I don't really find a tattoo all that attractive on a girl. If she has it to commemorate a personal event in her life or something, then that's kind of interesting, but if she just got one because all of her friends got one too and they were so cute, then I don't find that too attractive. Just my 2 cents

Buu    0

Yeh, i see no harm in it. Obviously you can go overboard...but there is nothing wrong with a little body art. I would be put off if she had the name of her ex Boyfriend on her and i was seeing her :pinch: but...

Still.

pina_colada    0

one of my friend, 15, got the initials of her long term boyfriend, 17, on her tummy. A couple of weeks later he broke up with her for some unrelated reason. Now she looks like a fool.

metallithrax    522
I don't like tatoos period.

I wouldn't want to get something now and regret having it 20 to 30 years later.

If you think you would regret it in future, you don't get it done.

I may get one in Vegas (I go in 3 weeks), seeing as the restrictions on baggage negate most other things I may bring back.

I have $100 birthday money from my mother, she says I have to spend it on myself (as she knows I am not one to spend money, but my girlfriend is). Imagine her face if I get back and she asks what I bought. :laugh:

As I have said before, I see nothing wrong with anyone getting tattoos. I wouldn't ignore/ditch someone just because they had a tattoo. You make friends with the person not the ink on the skin.

chaos_disorder    0

In general, yes I like them, but it all depends. Some tattoos are just trashy and unoriginal. But some women are just SEXY and can pull off multiple tattoos and still carry themselves as if they're the hottest thing in the room. I would rather have a woman with tattoos than a prudish bore anyday.

Shadrack    601

Wow...let's never hang out.

Billthy    3

no i really dont like them, i think they make the girl look dirty