Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nelsinho    3

I voted no, but little tattoos and depending location I like of course :p

Gfunk4life    0

no i really dont like them, i think they make the girl look dirty

:whistle: i can say something but i better not

wait your the same person that hates peanut butter :cry:

WinterHaze    0

well im female and i have a tat

and plan on getting more.

i find them sexy if its a good tat

whether its on a male or female

• 2 months later...
Babydoll    0

yes, yes and more yes

i have several, and my girlfriend has two, one on neck one on lower back (common)

but girls on like suicidegirls and such are right up my alley! ;9

Haha I recently got accepted as a suicidegirl, just waiting for my shoot!!! :D

illicit    0

Depends. On the location and the size.

I would have to say that I share the same opinion.

Cavalyr    0

i share that same opinion i suppose. i dont mind some small tattoos. and nothing too outrageous.

Tantawi    206

I don't like them, small or big.

Kravex    145

Not a fan of 'Tramp Stamps'.

xMorpheousx416    92

Haha I recently got accepted as a suicidegirl, just waiting for my shoot!!! :D

I love tats on women....my wife has six of them herself, while I have eight.

@BabyDoll....if you don't mind sharing them, I'd like to see the shoot pics!

Not a fan of 'Tramp Stamps'.

Wow....way to go. Nice to see that you've officially labeled every woman that has a tattoo a tramp.

What is it with people having to resort to calling people names or putting them into unsavory categories simply because they live different lives then you?

QuarterSwede    0

Definitely not. I can't stand tattoos on women. It makes me think they are a certain "way" unfortunately because most of the time they are that "way." Then again, I don't like them on men either and I would never get one. Personally, I don't want something permanently done to me that I will probably regret when I'm older.

riojin    0

position and size plays a big role but what plays the biggest role is age. when the female gets to a certain age its gonna look ugly no matter what, even if age hasnt made the female ugly.

Failurbydesign    0

Sucide girls :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

HOT

sosumi    0

ugh, i'd never get a tattoo. ever. >.>

Failurbydesign    0

I have a half sleeve...and ill get more..but my tats are not demons and crap (sorry) like that, mine are meaningful...

redfish    607

People don't seem to think that you can get tattoos for reasons other than sexuality. A tattoo can have a religious meaning, for instance. And the locations of some tattoos that are associated with sex, like on the small of the back, or on the neck, or near the navel, are just good locations generally because they fit in the shape of the body. Fitting with the shape of the body may be considered sexy, but it generally just means its a good location. The problem is less that tattoos or piercing themselves are bad, than the majority of people who get them just are, if not sluts (which I'm sure some are), sluts for attention---they want to either be different and look different, or be like others who are doing it (which can be the same thing). And because wanting attention for something on your body will likely be sexually motivated; they will be sluts for sexual attention. But there are very modest ways to have tattoos, and if your tattoo is modest, it shouldn't embarass you when you're older.

PT 13    9

Actually the girl I'm in love with has 2 :)

And she is freaking sexy :p :p

Failurbydesign    0

But there are very modest ways to have tattoos, and if your tattoo is modest, it shouldn't embarass you when you're older.

LOve it.... :woot:

macstorm    0

Definitely not. I can't stand tattoos on women.

..or men, I'd add. Period.

Vice    1,593

I don't mind either way. I care more about how nice they are not about what they do or do not have tattooed on there body.

Babydoll    0

Not all women are tramps that have tattoos, so are you labeling all of them that have tattoos???

Edited by BabyDoll
leesmithg    226

Actually the girl I'm in love with has 2 :)

And she is freaking sexy :p :p

Mine has 3, one is my name tattooed on her arse. :yes:

destined1ne    0

just one or two small ones (lower back) and not all over

-S

Babydoll    0

@BabyDoll....if you don't mind sharing them, I'd like to see the shoot pics!

I'm not aloud to give the pictures out, but I can show people preview shots and test shots!!

Otherwise if you wana see the whole set and other girls sets your just gona have to join the site :D

God what do you lot have against tattoos? Personally I like them, and I plan on having quite a few done. I see some tattoos as stupid and pointless when there is really no reason for them, I want my tattoos to have meaning to them.

You lot should probably take a look at some of the suicidegirls or Kat Von D :drool:

Does anyone else watch Miami Ink?

miss schmidt    0

post-189167-1164753612_thumb.jpg <------- meh. heh.

i think that tattoos on girls are sexy. but then again i am a girl with tattoos....... sooooo does my vote not count???? :whistle:

Brodel    15

odd first post but nice tattoo, did you design that yourself?

Personally I sometimes really like them, but I think that's partly when I don't expect them and only if they're done tastefully. They suit youngish people, I don't think I'd be keen on someone having one if I was 35 and dating someone around the same age though.