Tattoos on girls

Tattoos on women  

429 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Angelic Marge    31

Small tattoos look okay on a woman,I have 1 but when it's that big they looks quite awful IMO :pinch:

P.M.K    18

I find tattoos on females a big turn off.

Especially in p0rn ;)

runningking7    0

I don't think tattoos and piercings are hot, I think they are trashy and disgusting. A major turnoff.

:D

ambiance    67

If it compliments their body I am all for it. I do not think its attractive to have a collage of random tattoos with no theme though.

post-45228-1164765130.jpg

post-45228-1164765165.jpg

This is a tad excessive, but to each his/her own.

n3wt    0

Hell yes I do.

vincent    155

Depends on the tattoo, and the female.....too many times i've seen beautiful artwork on some ugly ass women....

snyper    0

i love tatts on women, if they are good they are attractive, if the tatt is bad it can make a good target ;)

david13lt    27

I don't like tattoos on girls like some other guys, I wouldn't like to see it on my girl friend! But she wants one... :(

Maybe small tattoo isn't bad, but still... It ruins that perfect, soft skin... :cry:

Aero Ultimate    2

Well, as long as it's only a very small and tasteful tattoo, it wouldn't be that bad... but rather not.

Zirus    2

I never really thought I'd like a girl with a tattoo, that is until I met my cousin. :yes:

vincent    155
I never really thought I'd like a girl with a tattoo, that is until I met my cousin. :yes:

:huh:

-Alex-    101
Depends... tattoos all over? No. Little tattoo above your butt? Cool. Voted null.

Agreed

DeleteMyHistory    23

My wife has a slut stamp on her lower back. I am not a fan of tattoos on anybody especially women.

At the same time I don't care enough about them to say I would never date/marry somebody with one.

I just don't see the point in permanently altering your appearance, you might change your mind later but it will always be too late.

Zirus    2

My wife has a slut stamp on her lower back. I am not a fan of tattoos on anybody especially women.

At the same time I don't care enough about them to say I would never date/marry somebody with one.

I just don't see the point in permanently altering your appearance, you might change your mind later but it will always be too late.

well, they can actually remove them now, if you want it removed bad enough.

Max    52

Not really, it depends on the girl I suppose. But no - ultimately its a turn off.

snyper    0
I never really thought I'd like a girl with a tattoo, that is until I met my cousin.

You're from Alabama arent you?

Angelic Marge    31

Inbreds? :blink: :laugh:

Kerm    51

Mine has 3, one is my name tattooed on her arse. :yes:

Classy.

:pinch:

HeavyTwenty    0

I was also going to say, Depends.. if she has noticeable tattoo's and where it is located. right on the hip is ok, on the back is sexy, but anywhere else isn't.. like arms, legs, chest.. :no:

given the exception of Kat Von D..

kat_von_d_3.jpg

she's hot :cool:

That's disgusting.

One or two small tattoos are fine.

Zirus    2

Inbreds? :blink: :laugh:

You don't have to inbred to like your cousin. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_couple

http://www.google.com/search?hs=eTo&hl...amp;btnG=Search

Search a bit on google before you decide to make up your mind.

The only thing thats really wrong with it is that Americans have been raised to think its wrong. Example: the USA is the only country in the world with restrictions ( only in 24 states) on marrying your cousin.

Angelic Marge    31

The only thing thats really wrong with it is that Americans have been raised to think its wrong. Example: the USA is the only country in the world with restrictions ( only in 24 states) on marrying your cousin.

I'm not American and why would any sane person wish to marry their own cousin? :unsure:

richardsim7    125

My friend studies Law and University, and I think he something along the lines of (in the UK)

It's illegal to marry your first cousin's, and it's also illegal to marry your step-mum :laugh:

-Rich-

neoxphuse    7

General consensus here is that men like small tastefully done tattoos in none provocative, but very teasing areas.

About 90% here think that, and I agree. Depends on the woman and what she has done and where.

So there is your final answer, as long as it's done right it's okay.

Damo R.    29,672

I really dont mind...depends tho how big it is...a massive dragon down her back could be a turn off :p