Just got the Nikon D50

So my dad got me the Nikon D50 with the 18-55MM lense for my birthday...as well as a 2GB SD card. Im happy, and will deffenatly show some of the shots once i take a few lol....just need to read the manual now.

Good choice there; I have the Canon Rebel XT and love it. One thing the D50 seems to do better is color saturation; maybe the D50 just has its parameters set higher out of the box than the XT.

Take pics of it charging! :laugh:

hahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud...i would have done it, i just didnt have my other camera with me, i was at work haha.but ill take a picture of it while its connected to my computer lol...

edit: Picture of nikon D50

Okay, i posted some what i think are ISO1600 Shots, im kind of a newb to this type of camera.

Also, one of the pictures that i posted is taken with the Nikon D70 as opposed to the D50, just wanted to see wat the differances are.

DSC_0215Large.jpg

DSC_0211Large.jpg

DSC_0206Large.jpg

And this picture was taken with the Nikon D70:

D70Large.jpg

Okay, i posted some what i think are ISO1600 Shots, im kind of a newb to this type of camera.

If your not sure of the setting you used on the camera you can see what you did in the .jpg it contains EXIF data that records all your setting as well as things like shutter speed and date and time download IrfanView and the plug-in for it can you then use Irfan View to look as your EXIF data and see what settings you used for each time that it a good way to learn you can kind of see what affect the different settings had on your photos.

When you open a image from your digital camera with Irfan View click the big red ?i? icon on then in the new window click ?EXIF info?

post-63776-1157514476.jpg