Where to get 35mm camera?

My mom is old school. she REFUSES to get a digital camera because the pictures arent up to quality (suuurree, thats why my D50 can take amazing indoor sports photos and hers are all blurry and outta focus)

$$ isnt the problem, its where the hell do you get them? She wants one of those wireless remotes too for the once a year we take x-mas photos (and my D50 makes everyone look fatter??)

Point and shoot type

Depending on where you are in the US, i think Henrey's has a few stores there....They sell tonnes of cameras, they're bound to have what you are looking for.

eep, thats too bad. she's missing out... unless she's a pro or something, D50, D70s or D80 would do her great and i don't see how anyone can complain about the quality unless you're printing pictures bigger than like 18"

Other than some dSLR's, 35mm does give better results than digital, only thing that I really like about digital is the instant gratification aspect. And they pretty much suck for anything that requires wide angles, unless you're using FF because of crop factors.

If you want to get some decent 35mm cameras cheap, Ebay or KEH are good bets, I've bought several rangefinders and SLR's off of Ebay for cheap, and am slowly building a m42 lens collection, as I can use those on my MF Minolta SLR, and a dSLR once I settle on one, which pretty much rules out Nikon for me.