DLP HDTV Stand (Cheap)

I for sure just got that exact same TV on saturday. I kinda wish i would have wated another day, because now at bestbuy they have a 52" DLP 1080p on sale for $1,999 it was $2,899. But yeah i need a stand too. I just dont get how those damn things cost $300, thats a complete ripoff. Their is no way in hell that the materials would come even close to costing that much. Im thinking about just going to wal-mart or something and getting some cheap stand for $40 or so. I dont need that temperd glass with holes in the fram for me to hide the wires, i could really care less about them. I just need to put it on something other than my coffee table, becuase i dont have anywhere to put my feet.

The USB port it has on the side is pretty nice too, sucks that it cant play video though. That would make it the best TV ever.

Edit:

Im just looking for something like this, i dont need anything fancy. Its the tv im watching not the stand.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3636161

Edited by reidtheweed01

honestly.. only complain to bestbuy or other stores if the stand isn't in stock.. that way you get free stuff :)

stands at bestbuy and other places are RIP OFFs.. do what reidtheweed01 said, and buy something cheap from bestbuy.. i got my tv stand from ikea :) has 5 shelfs, and is really long, it holds my 37" wide screen LCD HDTV with room on both sides to spare.

this is what i have (in black)