"compiler" problems in ie7

hi there i'm having some trouble viewing a page in ie7 although i can see it correctly in ie6.

i don't know if ie7 "compiles" (don't know a better word to describe it) the page in a different way than ie6 does, or if it's simply an add-on thats missing or some kind of plugin...

the page is an email pop up. not an irritating pop up ad but the email message it self.

in ie6 the attachments come inside a box and i can simply double click them and they open.

in ie7 the attachments come also inside a box but i can only select them and if if double click nothing happens.

here are some screenshots so you can see the difference:

with ie6

problem2pj3.png

with ie7

problem1vj6.png

i really have no idea what this might be... although every time i open the email in ie7 it askes me if i want to intall an activex application called Domino Web Access by IBM and every time I install it although if makes no difference to the layout of the page... if tried lookin in the add-ons section to see if i found that bloody DWA but it's not there... I even put the website in the trusted zone and yet i keep getting this error and always askes for the plugin although i've already installed it a million times...

well i guess i've put in all the info i could if there is anything else let me know plz!

thks in advance! :)

Greetings,

Reaper

There's really nothing you can do other than telling whomever made the website to fix their application. They coded it specifically for IE 6's borked rendering engine, and as IE 7 fixes a LOT of these bugs, it will render differently from IE6, and some parts will break. It's completely the fault of the web developer for not making an interoperable website.