Windows Vista RC1 build 5600 released

Anyone requesting links or suggesting means, other than official Microsoft link, of obtaining this will have their post removed and warning level increased

- bangbang023

Well ok released to those on MS Connect, no word on the public release as yet.

Build is 5600 and in both x86 and x64 versions.

To those with access to Connect Enjoy :)

Edited by bangbang023

It WON'T feature the *new* UI that whas showed in a previous thread. It is IMPOSSIBLE to change the WHOLE theme and structure in THAT little time!

It WON'T feature the *new* UI that whas showed in a previous thread. It is IMPOSSIBLE to change the WHOLE theme and structure in THAT little time!

no not really because they can have it in this build because everyday at MS labs witch ther is i think 6 to 7 Windows labs that do nothing but compile and recompile and plan, therfor the UI team could have back months and months ago coded the new UI for vista and then test it out in house labs and then at some poiint they siad it will go to RC1 build and then they would spend time compileing it and recompileing tones of differant Builds on a daily bases so ther is a possable chance it is justa Chance so untill someone post shots we wont know

will we have screenshots within an hour and a half? (for those of you downloading now... how far are you)?

I doubt I will be the first, I still have at least 5 hours to go.

will we have screenshots within an hour and a half? (for those of you downloading now... how far are you)?

I got under 100 megs left to download, it'll be on the front page soon.