Best 32" LCD?

I've been looking at Samsung's LN-S3251D. I work at Best Buy so I get a good discount...I just want to make sure it's one of the best. Any other recommendations? I wouldn't like to spend any more than $2,000 USD.

I've been looking at Samsung's LN-S3251D. I work at Best Buy so I get a good discount...I just want to make sure it's one of the best. Any other recommendations? I wouldn't like to spend any more than $2,000 USD.

If you don't need 1080p, the Westinghouse 32" is really nice and a great price, I think it was like $799 last week!

But is the Westinghouse in quality to the Samsung??

God no.

The only sets that are going to be better than the Samsung's are the new Sony xbr2's. The Samsung is a very nice set, though. Out of what we carry, it's definitely going to be your best bet.

Hey bangbang---how long do you think it would take if I did an ORCA on the TV? My store doesn't have it in stock, and the closest one that does is 40 miles away :( .

ORCA? I've never used it so I don't know. You should be able to order it online and go to your store to have them credit the difference back to your credit card.

I have the LNS3251D, and let me tell you, it is an amazing TV. I have 3 HD LCDs in my house, and this Samsung 32", although it's my smallest LCD, it delivers an amzing picture and has loads of great features (like the Game Mode for HD Gaming). I was able to get this TV for less than $1200 online, so hopefully you can get a good price with your discount. If you're looking for a 32" HD LCD, this is the one to get!

• 2 weeks later...

I also got the Samsung LN-S3251D. I purchased it from Best Buy during the Back To School savings. I additionally saved $100 with a coupon from a BB pamphlet. I recommend picking this one up, undoubtedly!

I also got the Samsung LN-S3251D. I purchased it from Best Buy during the Back To School savings. I additionally saved $100 with a coupon from a BB pamphlet. I recommend picking this one up, undoubtedly!

I just got it last weekend as well.

I love this freakin TV!! :drool: