Crocodile Man Steve Irwin dead

WigglesTheFish

Very very sad, I always thought the guy was just awesome. My thoughts go to his wife and children, R.I.P.

riahc3

:( Sad to see a great man like this go...

*votes to get this thread to a 5; exactly what Steve deserves* :)

CyberDude

Most definitley a shock. My condolenses to his family. He died doing what he loves, and will always be remembered for it.

whitebread
:( Sad to see a great man like this go...

*votes to get this thread to a 5; exactly what Steve deserves* :)

Agreed.

Rates thread as a 5.

metallithrax

Was a shock to read it on teletext this morning. Love his shows. He will be missed :( .

Condolences to his family and friends.

At least his love and enthusiasm for animals will live on through his TV shows. :)

?AK

R.I.P :cry:

AbandonedTrolley

The reason it's hit hard is he was a true entertainer. He loved what he did with such a passion and you could see that in everything he did.

As said before, I guess he went the way he would of wanted.

RIP Steve you will be greatly missed across the globe.

DarkTorizo

R.I.P. :cry:

Bennifer

http://www.steveirwinday.com/

a place with information as to how to celebrate steve irwins crazy life! check it out and it would be interesting to see some of your celebration photos email in! heh

Bawx

I just watched a piece about him on CNN. They said being killed by a stingray is unbelievably rare, only 3 people have been killed by one in Australia's history. It was a ****ty way and animal to be killed by. He never did harm to anyone or anything. He was even filming a show to show how gentle they were.

I hope his friend Wes takes over the Zoo with his wife. I wish there was someone to blame, but it's just nature. So aggrivating...

kaffra

i just heard about this too, still cant believe it. ive always enjoyed his shows.

RIP

+hayc59

R.I.P Steve...God Bless

crocoz4.gif

Bawx

"He tells his camera crew to always be filming. If he needs help, he will ask for it. Even if he is eaten by a shark or croc, the main thing he wants is that it be filmed. If he died, he would be sad if no one got it on tape."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0410455/bio

"If something ever happens to me, people are gonna be like 'we knew a croc would get him!'"

Left

I hate to be blunt, but I knew it was only a matter of time (because of what he does).

I feel sorry for the guy and his family though...

yea i feel the same truly sad. rest in peace steve

brought us alot of good quality wildlife experiences, the man has my respect

faraway.

Wow, this was completely unexpected. :no: :cry: :no: :cry:

I can't believe how unlucky he was, stingrays are usually not that defensive. I could be wrong but from what I know they usually swim away.

R.I.P. Steve, I will always remember you.

BroChaos

damn, this is really sad news. read about it when i woke up, really put a damper on my day. i loved watching steve, and enjoying the enthusiasm he had for life and nature. rip man, you'll be missed.

Yusuf M.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin. :cry:

Glassed Silver

:cry: :no:

omg

-fm

Laser_iCE

Normally I wouldn't reply to such a thread... However.

Steve Irwin taught us how to appreciate your native flora and fauna for its beauty. He taught us that if you are passionate about what you do then you will be successful -- whether or not you have fame and riches, you'll be spiritually fulfilled and a happier person. He taught me, as well as thousands of others too I'm sure, how to be a proud Australian, even when the going gets tough -- he never changed for anyone or backed down when someone went against his opinion.

Truly a great man, truly a sad day - truly, someone we will all never forget.

CoolCatBad

ABC Radio reports the video of the incident has been given to QLD police.

Allan

to use his words "Crikey!" ... may Steve Irwin rest in peace.

Asharae

I think my mum was upset, found out on UK Teletext and she rushed up into my room and told me while i was playing my Xbox. From then on I felt weird.

Australia has lost one of their great icons, and my deepest regrets go out to the family.

Such a shame to see a great man go this way,

Peace be with you

RIP

Steve Robert Irwin 1962 - 2006

I have also made a guestbook where people can show their condolences for the Croc Hunter:

Croc Hunter Condolences

I think he deserves more, but im the not the greatest site designer or I would made one to commerate his great life and what he done for nature.

Edited by Matthew

Mike Frett

This news was upsetting for me. What a crappy way to die, I always thought one of those croc's would get him.

That poor guy, we'll miss ya buddy.

macrosslover

too young an age to die, damn shame for his wife and daughter. obviously like everybody was saying was just completely unexpected for him to die like this. I never thought he'd get it by a croc either I always thought he'd get bit by a snake and that would be it.