Crocodile Man Steve Irwin dead

At least he wasn't eaten by a crocodile, that was the first that came to my mind (or a snake),

but cmmon if the guy is swimming close with wild orcas, fights crocs, plays with snakes, it was only matter of time.

So he died like stabbed... hmm

I agree with the post above, personally im Australian and cant say i liked the guy, he did some entertaining things. But something like this is terrable, with 2 kids and a wife. Although they do have have the support of not just Australia but i no America loved this guy...

RIP Mate

I just heard it on my parents TV when I visited them. I was sharing wedding photos when dad switched to Austar channel 601 and bam Steve Irwin death news all over.

That is very sad to see a very great Australian Icon to die. I believe nothing will replace him as the greatest Australian Icon of all time :cry: :no: I've enjoyed his shows and movies. I've learnt much from him. :cry:

It's all over the news now.

Just heard from mum (Works for EMQ/SES).

He was dead when the call to 000 was made. The barb went stright through his heart.

Just heard from mum (Works for EMQ/SES).

He was dead when the call to 000 was made. The barb went stright through his heart.

Great loss to this world. The man was a wonderful, wonderful animal conservationist and truly loved the animal kingdom. I truly believe we've lost a great person in Steve Irwin. RIP mate, you'll be missed.

:(

thats sad.. and very unexpected.. but he knew the risks involved, and i always figured it would be a croc that got him, not a string ray

I use to watch his show all the time in junior high just before i'd go to bed... I never would of thought he would kick the bucket-He really did seem immortal... :cry: I feel so sad for Terry...

He seemed like such a great family guy. Very sad...I can't believe this. :cry:
Yah.... I can still remember the episode of Crocodile Hunter where he was all excited about Terri's baby and how he drove her to her doctor's appointment and all that..... Very sad. I really think he was a very passionate man, both for work and family. :cry:

On the upside, I'm sure this event will bring more awareness to things Steve stood for (such as trying to teach people not to kill animals for their natural behaviours). Hopefully some good will come of this :yes:.

Yah.... I can still remember the episode of Crocodile Hunter where he was all excited about Terri's baby and how he drove her to her doctor's appointment and all that..... Very sad. I really think he was a very passionate man, both for work and family. :cry:

Yeah, I think I remember that episode, that makes me more sad. He's gone now, that's weird, to think of someone gone

RIP Steve.