Crocodile Man Steve Irwin dead

I was just gobsmacked when I heard this. :no:

Cheshire Cat

RIP Steve, you were a real hero :yes:

You will be sadly missed, my condolences to your friends and family :(

I feel that he went the way he would have wanted to go though, while dealing with the dangerous animals he loved so much.....

internetwar

may he RIP~ :(

loved his show

Toxicfume

Very sad news indeed, I couldn't believe it when I saw it in my MSN alerts this morning. :( I found his shows pretty entertaining.

Anyways like fred said, he was doing what he liked best.

RIP

golazo

i declare a war on sting rays :angry:

nexx

How many of you have made it to his park in Australia.

It's a great place to go. It makes you appreciate that he wasn't just a face on TV. He did a lot for environmental conversation & awareness.

AsciiSmoke

First thing I heard when my radio alarm woke me this morning. Loved his shows, really sad for his mussus Terry and his kids.

R.I.P Steve

Chicane-UK

Was shocked to hear about this morning - Steve Irwin was a legend. Very very sad indeed.

RIP!

accesser

It's a great place to go. It makes you appreciate that he wasn't just a face on TV. He did a lot for environmental conversation & awareness.

Yeah it is a great place anybody who might travel through Queensland should visit.

Mmm when I was younger I visited his park way before his was as famous as he is now it come a long way since then.

The 6pm news here is QLD is covering the story as you would expect they showed one scene of the workers at the park many of them looked quite upset its not yet known if the park will open tomorrow.

Matrix XII

This is terrible news :cry:

I liked watching his shows, he was hilarious, and really brave too.

Erayzer

:no: Really liked his TV shows. R.I.P Steve.

Peter McGrath

I feel sorry for the guy and his family though...

At least his family will be safe now!

boogerjones
a sting-ray barb that went through his chest
Ouch. Dude was a little reckless, but he sure had a pair of balls.

Autoexec

This news has quite shocked me really, he always came across on TV as very fanatical about wildlife and he was so young as well. However as you all said he knew the risks and he took them on a weekly basis. Its still sad though, i wish his family all the best. Hail Mr Irwin! :)

curme

I never really cared for him, he seemed very annoying, but it's sad when anyone dies young and unexpected, leaving friends and family behind.

madnuke

I couldn't belive it when I heard the news, RIP well least he died doing what he loved.

Orry Verducci

This ceratinly is very sad. Unfortunately you just can't control the sea and it's dangers. At least he died with minimal suffering (unlike getting ripped apart by a croc which could have also happened to him). Also, at least he died doing what he loved and did best.

Bobster

I just woke up and found a text on my phone saying this and I couldn't believe it. I used to love watching his shows.

RIP Steve, you will be missed :cry:

-=Monkey Boy=-

R.I.P man, you really we're someone great, the world is deeply saddend with this news.

nvllsvm

:( This is saddening. His poor family.

Drone

Steve is a legend. I didn't believe it at first. I still don't want to believe it. He was one of the only celebrities I'd have like to have met.

RIP, mate.

ninjakarl

I posted my thoughts on my blog. But I'll reiterate, these things happen when you play with dangerous animals for a living.

Atleast he died doing what he loved.

RIP Steve

razor5000

Very sad news, will miss you Steve

levianthen

I think I'm gonna have nightmares about him dying :(

..Vector..

Absolutely gutted :( Used to love crocodile hunter....Feel sorry for his wife and 2 kids

RIP