NFL ON NBC: Miami Dolphins VS Pittsburg Steelers

*sigh* I wouldn't say the Defense was Terrible, but...

Dolphins Running game was VERY BAD!!! Ronnie Brown was Awful!!! That was very reason Dolphins lost, had he been good at Run, Culpepper wouldn't always throw! Throw Ints... :(

Steeler running back was Hot! Not the Ronnie Brown!!!

Net Yards Rushing 38 yards :|

When we Tune up the Running game, then I know we will be much Better!

I miss Ricky Williams!

Edited by JediXAngel

**WAVES TERRIBLE TOWEL**

i think the fifth best pass of the night was saban throwing the red flag hahahahahahah

1-3 obviously being batch tds and 4 being culpepper to porter

This proves that any QB can look halfway decent in Pittsburgh's offense. Roethlisberger is nothing special.

Charlie Batch is such a stud... LOL.

Oh, and I'm rooting for Joey Harrington... he'll be starting by week 8.

so you're saying maddox would still look halfway decent? how about kordell before that? ben could easily put up manning numbers if his offense was designed to pass on almost every down.

joey harrington? you gotta be kidding me. i'd rather have culpepper, at least he has some skill and can win games

*sigh* I wouldn't say the Defense was Terrible, but...

Dolphins Running game was VERY BAD!!! Ronnie Brown was Awful!!! That was very reason Dolphins lost, had he been good at Run, Culpepper wouldn't always throw! Throw Ints... :(

I miss Ricky Williams!

brown is a good back, its just the steel curtain makes most rbs look bad. he still got tds. williams wouldnt have fared better

Um, Maddox had what a 75 passer rating in '03? That's halfway decent in my book. And Kordell had a few decent seasons (look at 2001), but the fact is - the QBs in this system do not have to be stars, they just have to complete half of their passes and be able to hand the ball off.

And LOL at saying Roethlisberger could put up Manning-like numbers... Roethlisberger would have twice the INTs Payton gets if he had 500+ attempts. Please...