A poll for straight men only

Sexiest man?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest man?

• 1) The Rock
    • 2) Booker T
    • 3) Adam Jones

I don't have a problem saying if I think a guy is attractive, even though I'm straight because I'm confident enough in my sexuality. Insult me all you want but that's the way I am. I can understand how some people find some men attractive and I would say if I agree, in the sense that I wouldn't mind looking like him or anything. However, I say none of those.

Um, I'm not voting, cause I'm not gay

What this have to do with sexuality, I don't know. It's more about aesthetics to me.

Voting on one guy looking better than another doesn't mean you want to take him from behind. :p

I think all men can figure out if one man looks sexier than another, but that doesn't mean you want to act on it.

But sure, if you're afraid it would make you feel gay by revealing your thoughts and that's like the scariest thing ever to you, feel free not to.

I dont find any of them "sexy".

Im completly confident in my sexuallity. Im straight.

Maybe your bisexual?

well we can always count on :whistle: the Pink Panther to give us some entertaining threads. :D

anyway I found neither of them sexy. UGH.

Ummm. I don't actually think any of them look attractive. I don't know what an attractive male is. I'm hetro, so, no idea. Sorry Pinky, you'll have to figure this one out alone.

He has 2 but denies it.

Pinky has more than 2, he has at least 5 male and 2 female.

So, say no more to the thread if you catch my drift.

He has 2 but denies it.

I think he has at least 3. ChimedCrystal being one and usar being the other. Oh and coincidentally usar is a big fan of Adam Jones too.

but this is OT, sorry for bringing the topic up. :rolleyes:

* I'm not gay and I don't care, it's none of anyone else's business.

* I have only one account and that's me. Anyone else is a copycat/coincidence, and that is final. If you argue against this you'll ****ing **** me off.

* I forgot to add Roger Federrer!!!