Do u sleep naked ?

Do u sleep naked ?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. Do u sleep naked ?

• YES
    • NO
    • Partially

Hahahah. So instead of aiming it at PureLegend who instigated it, you direct it at me (the "victim.")

Don't make me laugh. PureLegend is obsessed with games, whereas I am interested in dealing with issues in the world today, and my aim in life is to make other people better off, and I always defend good people even against ###### in my school who are far more influential. Yeah, I'm really immature :rolleyes:

Little fella? All I need to say is that you calling mine "little fella" is analogous to calling Roger Federrer the worst tennis player in the world.

So you'd be happy with your parents seeing your dick??? I don't know what kind of relations you have with them, but I'd certainly wish for death if my mum or dad see mine, so horribly embarassing.

:angry:

So just because I'd rather talk about my casual hobby of playing games (and yes, it is casual, I rarely spend any more than 2 hours a week playing on my Xbox 360, if that!) instead of hanging around RWI talking about Islamic sympathisers and attacking anyone with a different opinion, that makes you Gandhi now? Who do you think you are? I think you seriously need to grow up, before that mouth of yours causes you some serious trouble.

As for the last part of that post, he'd be comfortable with an "unintended viewing", but like he said, he wouldn't parade around naked.

Yes, they saw it when I was a baby. When we're at the villa they may see it if my towel slips. It's just not an issue. It's certainly a lot healthier than making an issue out of your penis with your parents. But I don't like the tone of "don't know what kind of relations you have with them", watch it!

A baby is vastly different from being a grown up, come on. A baby would probably have a bath with its parents, let's face it, you're not going to do that now are you?

You see Pink Panther, this is why I asked the question about your parents attitude - obviously my mother has a relaxed attitude toward the odd random bit of accidental nudity.

I'm sure they wouldn't care if they did see mine, but it's not something I'd ever like to even think about. Ugh.

I'm inclined to agree with Pink Panther, it'd be pretty embarrassing for my mom to see my ######, despite her seeing it as a baby. things change duh.

That attitude is really wrong (why am I being dragged back into this?).

Why ugh? What's so disgusting? They aren't going to get turned on by it are they?

Are you still in the phase where your parents having sex is sick and disgusting and should be illegal? If/when you get over that, maybe you will understand. Or is it prude for life?

A baby is vastly different from being a grown up

With reference to this arguement, no it's not!

See, when you're a baby, you parents will see your penis and literally think nothing of it. You assume that when you grow up, they will look at your penis and crave it, want it and be all "Oh wow, a penis". You have a hell of a lot of problems with your life if that's the case. Why are your parents obsessed with your penis mate?

Personally, my mum's seen me naked many times, as I have her. I would walk into the hallways when staying over, naked and ask for a towel. And she doesn't even care. Cos it's not an issue.

And would I shower naked with my family? What? Like when me and my dad and my bro went to the gym together? They have communal showers, you know! Idiot!

So just because I'd rather talk about my casual hobby of playing games (and yes, it is casual, I rarely spend any more than 2 hours a week playing on my Xbox 360, if that!) instead of hanging around RWI talking about Islamic sympathisers and attacking anyone with a different opinion, that makes you Gandhi now? Who do you think you are? I think you seriously need to grow up, before that mouth of yours causes you some serious trouble.

I haven't attacked anyone with a different opinion. I've said this so many times now that I've beginning to tire of it. Everyone has basically misunderstood what I've said and has jumped on the bandwagon and insulted me for saying things I haven't said. Their problem, not mine. It really proves my point about the immorality of a lot of people here.

I never said I was anyone close to Gandhi, but it's obvious that I am a very moral and justified individual, as you would know if asked any of my friends. If you want me to prove it, I won't hesitate in listening the hundreds of (sometimes subtle) things I've done to cause a little less dismay to people and improve their happiness.

Are you still in the phase where your parents having sex is sick and disgusting and should be illegal? If/when you get over that, maybe you will understand. Or is it prude for life?

It sure is disgusting, and I certainly wouldn't want a front row seat unlike you apparently.

See, when you're a baby, you parents will see your penis and literally think nothing of it. You assume that when you grow up, they will look at your penis and crave it, want it and be all "Oh wow, a penis".

:x :x :x :x

Personally, my mum's seen me naked many times, as I have her. I would walk into the hallways when staying over, naked and ask for a towel. And she doesn't even care. Cos it's not an issue.

Well, it's quite obvious you and Persephone are only two of a tiny minority of people who feel this way.

:rolleyes: Isn't it obvious he wasn't talking about himself, but you?

Hence the use of the word "you". And it was a hypothetical situation.

I don't want this poll to die, so can we all calm a little?

Hahahah. So instead of aiming it at PureLegend who instigated it, you direct it at me (the "victim.")

Don't make me laugh. PureLegend is obsessed with games, whereas I am interested in dealing with issues in the world today, and my aim in life is to make other people better off, and I always defend good people even against ###### in my school who are far more influential. Yeah, I'm really immature :rolleyes:

Little fella? All I need to say is that you calling mine "little fella" is analogous to calling Roger Federrer the worst tennis player in the world.

So you'd be happy with your parents seeing your dick??? I don't know what kind of relations you have with them, but I'd certainly wish for death if my mum or dad see mine, so horribly embarassing.

Yes, we beat you with wet baboon sticks you poor abused malnurished person. :rolleyes:

You're not Ghandhi! Or any great moral or justified individual. You see yourself in the halo of an angel, but you're not! Also stop basing yourself on what others think. Why should it matter to you what an online forum of people think about you? If your truly so good the only thing that matters to you is your own opinion (apparently) and the Real people in your life, not online forums. Your interpretation of helping others is pushing your ideas and beliefs onto others. That is helping nobody, except to make you look a self-righteous hypocrite. Just stop.

Pure legend already answered for me. thanks! (Y)

Edit: I'm out before this goes into a full blown flame-fest... if its not already there.

I sleep naked :cool: I used to wear shorts and a t-shirt, but I started realising how uncomfortable it was with the material around the belt area on the shorts, digging into you, even just with boxer shorts, I find it irritating. Sleeping naked FTW.

Seriously PP, take back what you said about Persephone. Don't you claim to be a mature person who defends the weak, fights the agressors and so on? How is attacking a woman a gentlemanly thing to do? Sod it, I may get banned now, but nobody talks to 1) Woman and 2) My mates that way.

She's dished it out so she can take it. Being a woman means nothing, it was hardly an insult, just a light hearted comment ffs!!! Sorry if it offended.

You're not Ghandhi! Or any great moral or justified individual. You see yourself in the halo of an angel, but you're not! Also stop basing yourself on what others think. Why should it matter to you what an online forum of people think about you? If your truly so good the only thing that matters to you is your own opinion (apparently) and the Real people in your life, not online forums. Your interpretation of helping others is pushing your ideas and beliefs onto others. That is helping nobody, except to make you look a self-righteous hypocrite. Just stop.

Sorry but no. I don't consider myself great or anything. You've misunderstood me. I might explain this in more detail later.

This thread is funny as hell, the "mature" 20 and 30 somethings fighting with the two "immature" 12 and 14 year olds, and then they are start fighting over a penis. I'm going to die of laughing...

This thread is funny as hell, the "mature" 20 and 30 somethings fighting with the two "immature" 12 and 14 year olds, and then they are start fighting over a penis. I'm going to die of laughing...

:huh: Nobody ever said I was immature.

It sure is disgusting, and I certainly wouldn't want a front row seat unlike you apparently.

Well, it's quite obvious you and Persephone are only two of a tiny minority of people who feel this way.

Why are you making insuations about me like that? I don't find it disgusting that my mother has sex with my step father because it is a normal and natural thing for them to do as human beings.

That doesn't mean I want to watch them you muppet.

And Nik never said he wanted to parade around naked in front of his parents (neither do I). We just don't think it a big deal if they happen to see us naked for a split second. It's called LIFE. These things happen.

Thanks for your support Nik, I 100% agree that the Pink Panther should get lost.

Edit: and yeah think I will make a sharp exit, this is getting boring and it's all off topic anyway.

rolleyes.gif Isn't it obvious he wasn't talking about himself, but you?

Hence the use of the word "you". And it was a hypothetical situation.

I know that genius, I was sickened by even thinking about that situation.

I'm reading this thread and thinking to myself: "I just read a huge list of posts about what GUYS wear to bed". Where are all the girls/women saying what they wear to be?

/.teh

Why are you making insuations about me like that? I don't find it disgusting that my mother has sex with my step father because it is a normal and natural thing for them to do as human beings.

That doesn't mean I want to watch them you muppet.

And Nik never said he wanted to parade around naked in front of his parents (neither do I). We just don't think it a big deal if they happen to see us naked for a split second. It's called LIFE. These things happen.

Thanks for your support Nik, I 100% agree that the Pink Panther should get lost.

Edit: and yeah think I will make a sharp exit, this is getting boring and it's all off topic anyway.

Ha ha you tell him.

The Pink Panther is in the closet I reckons, get in there and boot him out.

I'm reading this thread and thinking to myself: "I just read a huge list of posts about what GUYS wear to bed". Where are all the girls/women saying what they wear to be?

Persephone is a girl/women