.co.uk domain.

I was just wondering where I can buy myself a .co.uk domain, with subdomains from ?

It cost me ?1.99 for 1 year from 1and1.co.uk, but after I bought it, I found out they don't give you any subdomains.

Thanks alot,

Ferret !

i didnt think registrars dealt wth sub domains, i manage all mine at where my website is hosted, i have unlimited subdomains..

:unsure:

Edited by Colin-uk

I bought my domain from www.123-reg.co.uk, but they charge for each subdomain.

My host also handles my subdomains, because i have my domain pointed to their name servers. This is probably your best bet to be honest.

I bought my domain from www.123-reg.co.uk, but they charge for each subdomain.

My host also handles my subdomains, because i have my domain pointed to their name servers. This is probably your best bet to be honest.

Don't pay for subdomains. Use something like http://afraid.org to manage your DNS if you have to, you can add as many subdomains as you want.

Don't pay for subdomains. Use something like http://afraid.org to manage your DNS if you have to, you can add as many subdomains as you want.

or run your own nameservers :p

i don't like 1and1 sure they offer great deals but their support is horrible and they tend to lock you into stuff :(

i'd second the reccomendation for namecheap.com although i don't know how they handle *.uk domains as they require special authorization to transfere to different registrars don't they?

• 5 months later...
i didnt think registrars dealt wth sub domains, i manage all mine at where my website is hosted, i have unlimited subdomains..

+1. 1&1 don't deal with that unless you have hosting from them too. Just swap over the DNS settings in your control panel to your webhost and use subdomains there.

I really like namecheap.com . Do not use 1and1 they are absolute rubbish. And make sure when you leave you cancel the contract fully otherwise they send you a letter saying they are going to start a court case over ?10... Complete bunch of idiots if you ask me.

Use Namecheap, and don't touch RegisterFly even with a 5 mile pole.

Same here.