• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Why do girls have bigger butts?

purush    0

You are all wrong about guessing why women have big or cute rears. It has nothing to do with bringing babies or fat. It is the single most part of a women that draws men like flies, so they can do what the birds and bees do naturally. Men can't live without them nor can they live with them, but the need is impossible to describe. Could you all please focus on something else ?

levianthen    0

i personally love a black women with a nice big ass.. white women dont seem to have big asses...once u go black u never go back :yes:

wow :|

Well, I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of big ass but some girls can pull of a big butt. But I can look at any girl around my age (excluding my mom and sister completely) and tell if they have a cute ass. Cheerleaders at school usually have cute ones :rolleyes:

Arkaic    21
wow :|

Well, I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of big ass but some girls can pull of a big butt. But I can look at any girl around my age (excluding my mom and sister completely) and tell if they have a cute ass. Cheerleaders at school usually have cute ones :rolleyes:

Ugh, I despise cheerleaders especially their butts. Cause it seems their butt isn't near their waist yet on their face usually. :|

NoLiMiT06    69

Well I guess Martin Lawrence said it best "More Cushin for the Pushin" :laugh: from Blue Streak

Arkaic    21
Well I guess Martin Lawrence said it best "More Cushin for the Pushin" :laugh: from Blue Streak
:laugh: yep. :yes:

Laura    146

You are all wrong about guessing why women have big or cute rears. It has nothing to do with bringing babies or fat. It is the single most part of a women that draws men like flies, so they can do what the birds and bees do naturally. Men can't live without them nor can they live with them, but the need is impossible to describe. Could you all please focus on something else ?

Duh!

That's the point. They are attractive to men because it says I'm healthy and fertile! Come get me!

The width is down to wider hips - which mean the ability to carry a baby and give birth.

I know of a petite woman who had c-sections due to her small pelvis. I guess she could have had natural births, but the risk of complications was higher. Back in cave-man days, a woman who couldn't give birth and survive would fail to pass on her and her mates' genes.

The fat advertises health and the ability to gestate and nurse a baby. It's well known that women with very low body fat lose their periods and fertility.

Things like symmetrical body shape and face, big boobs, clear skin and shiny hair also advertise good genes, health and fertility - which makes them attractive attrributes.

Andy07    0

i have a fetish for big butts :blush:

Chosen One    9

are u white??

yes i am

metallithrax    522

Artist: Spinal Tap

Song: Big bottom

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'

That's what I said

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo

I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom

Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em

Big bottom drive me out of my mind

How could I leave this behind?

I met her on Monday, twas my lucky bun day

You know what I mean

I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day

You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights

Big game is waiting there inside her tights, yeah

Big bottom, big bottom

Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em

Big bottom drive me out of my mind

How could I leave this behind?

Night Prowler    132

In some 3rd world countries it is favorable to have a big butt. There are woman that you could set a coffee cup on their butt as they were standing. This is a sign of prominence and they are more desirable to the opposite sex.

sn00pie    2

more cushion for the pushin :whistle:

CitizenSmif    0

Big ass = FTW :D

Toology    13

Who cares why as long as they do, right? ;)

Dude, metallithrax! Great minds, man. I was going to post the "Big Bottom" lyrics too. :rofl:

Dotdot    322

Women appear to have a fuller butt. Its not bigger is in fact smaller than most make equivs. Oh and the reason that is so is pretty damn obvious.... CHILD BEARING HIPS!!!

Men have a smaller and slightly more rigid Hip bone, where as women have a more oval bone that allows for the jips to move a bit and allow a child to squeeze thru.

Also women are more agile as when we were apes they would have done most of the foraging while the alpha male sat and made sure none of the other males try`d to get it on with his hunnys lol.

Lol its funny some of the daft reasons folk have given for this phenomenon..... :p

Lemonzest    0

Put It In Her Butt (PIIHB) Ftw :D

fat richard    0

Basically reasons include:

1) Child birth

2)attractiveness to men

I aggre with those two- more so the child birth one obviously.

Basically reasons include:

1) Child birth

2)attractiveness to men

I aggre with those two- more so the child birth one obviously.

Nebula2020    1

I did try to resist posting in this thread, after watching a movie and the thread still being very active, here I go.

What the hell is it with girls asses?

If I walk down a street and pass a pretty girl I just have to turn around and have a look at their ass. OMG is that so wrong?

Boobs, no. Camel toe, no. Ass, hell yeah!

Nice ass in a pair of Levis 501s, best thing ever!

:)

fat richard    0

i've always loved boobs and i always reasonably liked arses but then for some unknown reason in the year couple of years i seem to really like arses. i find myself looking a girls/womens arses in the street loads. its a fetish i've picked up only in last year or so and it might have surpassed Boobs for me-which i never thought could happpen.

i agree about the jeans thingy.

fat richard    0

i've always loved boobs and i always reasonably liked arses but then for some unknown reason in the year couple of years i seem to really like arses. i find myself looking a girls/womens arses in the street loads. its a fetish i've picked up only in last year or so and it might have surpassed Boobs for me-which i never thought could happpen.

fat richard    0

Arkaic    21

We just like them that way. It's that simple. :yes: They like us a certain way. Laws of attraction. :)

Hum    6,933

Cuz they sit on the couch eating candy while the men work -- LOL :rofl:

Randolph    16

Is there a reason why you posted 4 times in a row? :blink:

fat richard    0

i dont know why they got rid of my threads.

there was a point to them.

i wanted to test peoples ignorance and racial awareness.

Arkaic    21
i dont know why they got rid of my threads.

there was a point to them.

i wanted to test peoples ignorance and racial awareness.

Then why don't you share results?

I will surely admit Im not aware of the differences between all the races of the politically correct terms. :blush:

Oh on topic. So we can do things with their butts! :shiftyninja: Duh!