• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Why do girls have bigger butts?

levianthen    0

Yeah, why do women have bigger breasts? Because they do the nursing and it turns most guys on.

riahc3    440

You are all wrong about guessing why women have big or cute rears. It has nothing to do with bringing babies or fat. It is the single most part of a women that draws men like flies, so they can do what the birds and bees do naturally. Men can't live without them nor can they live with them, but the need is impossible to describe. Could you all please focus on something else ?

Not for me I perfer this order:

1) Lips

2) ######

3) Body shape

4) Ass

Arkaic    21

Physical:

waist/butt

face/lips

######

Actually feel for her:

Duh who she is/personality/heart

Kev1n    1

For me (physically):

1) face

2) legs

3) eyes

4) body figure

5) ass and ######

callum.nz    0

man i like big butts

"i like big butss and i cannot lie u other brothers cannotlie we a girl walks in with an iddybddy waist and stix that in ur face you get sprung''

gj im pro

fat richard    0

1)Face

2)######

3)Arse

4)Bodily shape

5)Legs

6)Lips

To be honest i still love the bottom 2 but if i had to do an order that would be it.

I'd like to say "Body shape" is a funny one and i wasnt sure whether or not to put that in because IMO generally if a women has good ###### and arse then she'll 9 times out of 10 have a good body shape anyway, i suppose largely because if she possess those 2 things she'll have an hour glass figure. Having said that i suppose those 2 only apply to upper half and she could theoretcially have horrible, uncurvy legs thus runing her overall body shape.

Edited by fat richard

snyper    0

i prefer a womans mind

*cough* bull**** *cough*

BrentNewbury    1

Did you skip the 6rd grade biology lessons?

6rd? Did you skip the 6rd grade as well? :p

Rudy    457

6rd? Did you skip the 6rd grade as well? :p

lol :rofl:

Arkaic    21

:devil: :drool: so we can do all sorts of things withe their butt. :D

BrentNewbury    1
It's well known that women with very low body fat lose their periods and fertility.

It's usually at abuot 6st that women stop menstrating and loose the ability to conceive.

Arkaic    21
It's usually at abuot 6st that women stop menstrating and loose the ability to conceive.
In all seriousness I'm not being an ass here. But this is important to us as a species and even as individuals... your friends mite go thru this and you don't know about it.

Up with fat (nott excessive there is nothing sexy about a 350 pound woman... sorry) down with anorexia! :yes:

Women need to concieve and have the support of good men in their lives. :yes: Even if they made a character judgement mistake and chose a douchebag.......... hopefully she has other good men in her life such as a good friend or brother or father who loves her uncondititionally to be there for her and support her. :yes:

I would do that for any of my friends... i'd go right in the ER with them and hold their hands thru delivery... nothing shameful about birth and support your friend/sister/whatever... of course my arm would probably be bloodless after that :laugh: :rofl:

Yay for bigg butts and healthy amounts of fat on our women!!!!!! :D

Edit: for some reason i just cant leave this topic alone.... something about girls and butts attracts me like a fly to meat :laugh:

leesmithg    226

Bet you could get your teeth into this one:

435518.jpg

Plenty enough to go around.

hotdog666al    31

Boobs, no. Camel toe, no. Ass, hell yeah!

I'm for the other 2. After all, the actual ass is just the top of the leg :/

PL_    19

In all seriousness I'm not being an ass here. But this is important to us as a species and even as individuals... your friends mite go thru this and you don't know about it.

Up with fat (nott excessive there is nothing sexy about a 350 pound woman... sorry) down with anorexia! :yes:

Women need to concieve and have the support of good men in their lives. :yes: Even if they made a character judgement mistake and chose a douchebag.......... hopefully she has other good men in her life such as a good friend or brother or father who loves her uncondititionally to be there for her and support her. :yes:

I would do that for any of my friends... i'd go right in the ER with them and hold their hands thru delivery... nothing shameful about birth and support your friend/sister/whatever... of course my arm would probably be bloodless after that :laugh: :rofl:

Yay for bigg butts and healthy amounts of fat on our women!!!!!! :D

Edit: for some reason i just cant leave this topic alone.... something about girls and butts attracts me like a fly to meat :laugh:

Well said! (Y)

JonathanVP    9

mmm....baby got back!

snyper    0
Quote - (Nebula2020 @ Sep 10 2006, 23:15)

Boobs, no. Camel toe, no. Ass, hell yeah!

Camel toe? uh no thanks

12.jpg

CitizenSmif    0

12.jpg

wtf is going on there, I think s/he hasnt heard of toilet paper neither.

dpanda    0

i was laughing when i saw this topic.

straight away i think of...

i... like big butts and i cannot lie...

dh5    2

i was laughing when i saw this topic.

straight away i think of...

i... like big butts and i cannot lie...

lol, me too :whistle:

Tristan    0

i personally love a black women with a nice big ass.. white women dont seem to have big asses...once u go black u never go back :yes:

this is not true, although it seems so but not all black women have big asses. most women have an average or normal size butt, sometimes you might see some unbelievable ones where you just can't look away. I think most of the time it all depends on what a women is wearing, if they have that "right support". A women's butt doesn't have to be big to look nice, it just has to have that right perkyness, shape and bounce.

AMDMEFX-55    0

A nice round butt is great but then sometimes its hard to forget what that butt is really for :s ,nobody ever get that? Am I broke somehow? :( .

Anyway the butt is nice butt, but I keep it a no fly zone as I've heard many comical/bad stories regarding that.

I know what you mean and we are both sick sick people. :)

Kev1n    1

Camel toe? uh no thanks

12.jpg

LOL so that's what camel toes mean. I never knew. :laugh:

Razorwing    640

I just thought of this.. anyone remember this flash song?

" I don't want to know your name.. all I want is bang bang bang.. I don't want to know where you come from, all I want is bang bang bang. " :laugh:

seems society has lost it to horneyness.

lol, me too :whistle:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: